Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

mikeweb123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help / tips needed with new rooms and doors...

Hi - I am new here, and new to the Webkinz world. Need basic tips...
1. How do you make or where do you get the door to come outside and start your garden? I searched in the store and did not see anything like that...
2. How do you make extra rooms?
Thank you so much!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 12:16 PM   #2
Drafeara
Webkinz :)

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help / tips needed with new rooms and doors...

Go to your map and click buy in there you have the option to buy gardens and extra rooms... hope I helped
Old 05-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Like drafeara said, your map allows you to buy more rooms including outdoor ones. Once you buy an outdoor yard, you can make it a garden area.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #4
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Read the Webkinz Guide. It tells you how to do everything and is full of information. Good Luck and Welcome to WW and WI
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

As for the doors, they automatically appear when you buy a new room (or outdoor yard). You do not have the choice of where to put your door, the door is placed automatically and can't be moved.

Each new room or yard purchased gives you one door for each room it touches.

Hope that helps you out some more!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

Hi everyone who posted their replies - Thanks for the tips, i really appreciate it.
But - please don't laugh... i said I was new to this... - 2 more questions:

1. Where is my map? I looked through out my screen after logging in, went to Things to do, etc., and did not see the link for the map.
2. I heard about Webkinz Guide before. Where do I find it? On line?

Thanks again for all the help!
Old 05-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #7

disneydeb84 is on a distinguished road

When you go to your room(s) you can select the map in the upper righthand corner of the screen. On the map, you can jump from room to room, rename rooms and buy new rooms.

You can access the Webkinz Guide under the Things to Do menu. It is the 3 out down on the left side. Or you should have gotten a copy of the guide when you opened your account. It should be in your dock and you can open it by dragging it into your room.

---------- disneydeb84 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

I meant to say that the Webkinz Guide is the 3rd one down on the left side of the Things to Do Menu. It's listed under Information.

---------- disneydeb84 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Sorry the map button is on the upper lefthand corner of the screen when you're in your room(s).

Last edited by disneydeb84; 05-02-2008 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

It worked! I found both things. Now my son and I can have more fun with the game. Thank you!
Old 05-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #9
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

welcome to WW and WI! have fun!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #10
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

You get doors by adding rooms. You attach wherever you want. You can't find them in the W shop!
You add rooms by adopting more pets and clicking the 'add room' button at the top.
jellybean678 is offline Female
Closed