Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #11
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Default Re: Help! There is a problem with...

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, Hope...go and buy that table back. That is what that globe wants.That is what it has interfaced with. Put that table back in that exact same place. That should do the trick
Wow Dixie, you have given me a glimmer of hope...except that I can't remember what the stuck item was placed on in the first place to begin with whether it was a pedestal or a table! So, if it was a table then ANY table should work and if it was a pedestal ONLY the specific pedestal will work? I could go buy all of the pedestals but I wouldn't want to buy all of the tables. I have 2 items stuck in two different accounts and all of the regular fixes aren't helping. Sounds like an interesting experiment to try!!
pollywog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 12:27 PM   #12
hope147
Webkinz :)

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

If you try it, it might not work at first (like me) log in then out and it should be fixed.
Hope147 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
Yesterday I made a post about how I have a Wacky Zigoz Snow globe stuck in one of of my rooms. I mailed ganz with the "I have an item stuck in my room" button but when I fill out the form they email me with the instructions for forgetting my my password. I have not foggoten my pasword its the item I have a problem with! What do I do? Do I still follow those instuctions?
That's a standard message they send out. They may send a second one asking if the problem has been resolved. Usually they unstick things pretty quickly.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #14
hope147

I fixed it alread y so now its all good!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #15
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Isn't it great there are such smart webkinz wizards on here, I had all but given up on my stuck item until I read a very silmilar post. Dixiecup, you explain it so well too. It makes sense since it's all a bunch of ones and zeros!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #16
hope147

Agreed! There are wonderful wisards on here!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Aimless
Isn't it great there are such smart webkinz wizards on here, I had all but given up on my stuck item until I read a very silmilar post. Dixiecup, you explain it so well too. It makes sense since it's all a bunch of ones and zeros!
That is RIGHT, That is exactly why!! Not many people get that
Pollywog, just try any ol' table or pedestal, seems the values may be similar enough to actually have the stuck item accept it
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #18
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh I see your issue was fixed.

Just wanted to comment on the e-mail you got

They ALWAYS have the info about lost password. Don't know why they would send that of all things, but that is the right e-mail you got
sno4270 is offline Female
Closed