Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Help!! Is there a big present for Collecting All 12 Days from Ms.Birdy? If so, how do we get it?

I never read anywhere about a big prize for collecting all of them. At Halloween they were very specific about the prize for collecting all the candy.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #12
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Help!! Is there a big present for Collecting All 12 Days from Ms.Birdy? If so, how do we get it?

Okay, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #13
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
It's strange... I mean, there should be a reward, cuz there was with the Candy...
I agree, but maybe the people at Webkinz think the 12 prizes from Ms. Birdy were enough.

I really don't think so, though, because if there were a Grand Prize they would have given it to us by now.
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #14
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

The 12 prizes were awesome, indeed.
Yeah. Someone said that we needed to find Ms.Birdy today to claim the gift. That confused me.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #15
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
The 12 prizes were awesome, indeed.
Yeah. Someone said that we needed to find Ms.Birdy today to claim the gift. That confused me.
I doubt that. I don't think Ms. Birdy is in the clubhouse anymore. But I agree, I think it was worth finding her all 12 days just for those awesome prizes. I really liked the Flannel M]Nightcap and Magic W socks. Not to mention that Toque in the Christmas Gift.
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #16
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Apparently not. Just the presents alone were worth it, though. Many people thought there would be, because that's what happened at Halloween... but the presents this time were much better.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Nope, you just get all 12 presents you collected. I felt that way(disappointed) when I figured out that with Mr.Moo.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #18
spotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to allspotsdots8 is a name known to all

I don't know...I missed like 3 or 4 days and I don't think there is a prize...but i may be wrong.
spotsdots8 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #19
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

To my knowledge, based on what I've read in the Webkinz News and here on WI, the 12 Days of Christmas were just that: 12 prizes to be collected each day starting Dec 14 for the first prize and ending Christmas Day (25th) for the 12th prize. Absolutely no word on getting a grand prize of any kind for collecting all 12 gifts.

If Ganz decides to reward us come this Monday with a grand prize I'll certainly welcome it, but I am MORE than thrilled (and very thankful) with the 12 prizes Ms Birdie has already given us. Each and every one of them has been amazing!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed