Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 10:21 PM   #61
I never finish anyth

ThanuX is a jewel in the roughThanuX is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

I've been trying for a while to see if she would ever get online. I can't find her in any zone. D: I'll keep looking!
ThanuX is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #62
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

Okay, I bet I can find him/her on WI! BRB!

Okay, there is no supersilly5 on WI. I think I have a idea, but it's risky. I'm asuming you're friends with him on WW. So just wait for him to invite you to his house, and keep on putting frowny fces to the items she sended him. Now he might find you a little annoying and take you off his friends list, or he could send you those items back. If you like the idea just tell your friend. But I don't see what's wrong with telling ganz. Just as long as she makes sure she tells them that it was her mistake. They will probably send him a e-mail reguarding this issue and it will all be over! (:

Last edited by sarastuff999; 06-18-2009 at 10:31 PM..
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 10:37 PM   #63
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover218
Everybody, do what you can! Try your best! Please help!
Thank you so much!! I already gave you rep so i cant give you another lol
View Post Originally Posted by ThanuX
I've been trying for a while to see if she would ever get online. I can't find her in any zone. D: I'll keep looking!
Thanks so much!!!!
Your the best! do you remember from which site you added supersilly5?
View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
Okay, I bet I can find him/her on WI! BRB!

Okay, there is no supersilly5 on WI. I think I have a idea, but it's risky. I'm asuming you're friends with him on WW. So just wait for him to invite you to his house, and keep on putting frowny fces to the items she sended him. Now he might find you a little annoying and take you off his friends list, or he could send you those items back. If you like the idea just tell your friend. But I don't see what's wrong with telling ganz. Just as long as she makes sure she tells them that it was her mistake. They will probably send him a e-mail reguarding this issue and it will all be over! (:
The problem is, they arent on MY friends list and they didnt accept any request. Your a huge help though so i gave you rep.
Thank sooo much! And I think she might call ganz but they are so hard to get hold of.
And also, one of the items send was clothing so how is she supposed to frop that hint
Old 06-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #64
I never finish anyth

I'm giving you some Rep Points, for being such a good friend.
ThanuX is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #65
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Sorry, still couldn't find her. I even checked on youtube AND did a yahoo search. Once WW starts working on my laptop, I will try to get a hold of her.

Oh. The clothing item... Maybe if my any chance he/she is wearing it, you could go up to her and to that. Remember, this may be very confusing to him/her.

Last edited by sarastuff999; 06-18-2009 at 10:47 PM..
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #66
I never finish anyth

Man, lets hope she doesn't sell that clothing item, thinking its a W-Shop item.
ThanuX is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #67
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I'm giving you some Rep Points, for being such a good friend.
aw you are so sweet
View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
Sorry, still couldn't find her. I even checked on youtube AND did a yahoo search. Once WW starts working on my laptop, I will try to get a hold of her.

Oh. The clothing item... Maybe if my any chance he/she is wearing it, you could go up to her and to that. Remember, this may be very confusing to him/her.
WOW thanks so much!!
ill see what kinda reward i can give you later lol. thanks a ton!
Man, lets hope she doesn't sell that clothing item, thinking its a W-Shop item.
fingers crossed!!! I really need to know who this is!!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:48 PM   #68
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

That's so right! Oh my gosh, I checked on google and do you know what was on top? Your link to this thread...... Supersilly5, we have no way of contacting him or her......
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 01:28 AM   #69
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

She is not going to get Supersilly5 in trouble for calling Ganz. Mistakes happen, and I believe they understand that well. Chances are unlikely that your friend will acutally be able to contact the person, unless the person wants to contact your friend. Good luck, but my advice is to call Ganz.....that's what they are here for anyway. That's why they call the help desk a "help desk"!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #70
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Ok, I have sent her a friends request, but she's denied. I'll be sending her another one in a few minutes. xD
I've searched on WI by WW ID things, and none of them have supersilly - she's not on here. Everyone's googled her, and I was only able to come up with this thread.

Well .. I have another idea. You say supersilly was on her friends list? Well, do you think she can find out how she met supersilly? I know you said she had about 300 friends, but how many different ways can she make friends? If I were her, I'd create a thread like this on every forum she joined .... but then there's that simple problem of meeting her in the tournament arena or clubhouse ... huh.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed