Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #51
I never finish anyth

ThanuX is a jewel in the roughThanuX is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

I have supersilly5 on my friends list, yes. I don't think they've been active for a while, though.

I'll stalk them for the next couple of days, checking every zone to see if they are online.

Last edited by ThanuX; 06-18-2009 at 08:29 PM..
ThanuX is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #52
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

View Post Originally Posted by ThanuX
I have supersilly5 on my friends list, yes. I don't think they've been active for a while, though.

I'll stalk them for the next couple of days, checking every zone to see if they are online.
they have been active today actually. they sent my friend a gift back in return so that means they have been online today
ok thanks!!!! stalking works lol
Do you know what site they are from? or where you added them?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #53
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Oh, wow. That sounds really serious, I'd be flippin' out if I were her.
So she's not accepting friends requests? I'll try to send one by anyways, but I don't know how we can get in contact with her. Invite her to the KinzChat Plus?

I don't know what time zone your in, but in Eastern time, it's almost 10 PM. It's evening - so has your friend been able to meet up with supersilly5 yet?

So sorry, I really wanna help - just tell me what I can do.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #54
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I'm sorry, I haven't heard of that user.
Best of luck!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #55
ebaday

I think it is just too bad. Although it is nice of you to do this for her - I have a feeling she won't find her. Why not try and get her into the KC+ Club house later? Good luck!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #56
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hmmm... Sounds vaguely familiar! Oh dear! Those are priceless items! At this point, all you can do is what you've been doing. Tomorrow Morning, I'll drop them an FR, if they aren't on my list already, and see what happens.

Another possibility, is you could try to clue SuperSilly in with My Page if possible. You could make all of the item boxes those three items, and invite them to the page or something. They might figure out then, that your friend really liked those items, and return them to the rightful owner. That's pretty much all I've got for you, but good luck, getting the items back!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #57
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Oh, wow. That sounds really serious, I'd be flippin' out if I were her.
So she's not accepting friends requests? I'll try to send one by anyways, but I don't know how we can get in contact with her. Invite her to the KinzChat Plus?

I don't know what time zone your in, but in Eastern time, it's almost 10 PM. It's evening - so has your friend been able to meet up with supersilly5 yet?

So sorry, I really wanna help - just tell me what I can do.
Thank you so much for caring! And helping!!! And no she hasnt...somethings up..
View Post Originally Posted by gottaluvjoe
I'm sorry, I haven't heard of that user.
Best of luck!
Thank you so much. LMK if you find out anything
View Post Originally Posted by ebaday
I think it is just too bad. Although it is nice of you to do this for her - I have a feeling she won't find her. Why not try and get her into the KC+ Club house later? Good luck!
We arent sure if they have access to KC+. We have no idea who it is!
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Hmmm... Sounds vaguely familiar! Oh dear! Those are priceless items! At this point, all you can do is what you've been doing. Tomorrow Morning, I'll drop them an FR, if they aren't on my list already, and see what happens.

Another possibility, is you could try to clue SuperSilly in with My Page if possible. You could make all of the item boxes those three items, and invite them to the page or something. They might figure out then, that your friend really liked those items, and return them to the rightful owner. That's pretty much all I've got for you, but good luck, getting the items back!
Familiar!! Ooooh If you find anything out LMK! And wow thats an awesome idea!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #58
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
Thank you so much for caring! And helping!!! And no she hasnt...somethings up..
Thank you so much. LMK if you find out anything
We arent sure if they have access to KC+. We have no idea who it is!
Familiar!! Ooooh If you find anything out LMK! And wow thats an awesome idea!
If I find anything out at all, you'll be the first to know! I feel for your friend, it must be so hard for her, especially after she worked so hard to get all of her items I'm sure!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #59
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
If I find anything out at all, you'll be the first to know! I feel for your friend, it must be so hard for her, especially after she worked so hard to get all of her items I'm sure!
I know! And thanks so much!!! Rep for being such a big help.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #60
Call me Karen
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Everybody, do what you can! Try your best! Please help!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Closed