Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #21
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Yikes that stinks. That's why I try to keep my phone mostly empty . I'm deathly afraid of doing that. I think the best idea is to invite them to kc plus and explain what happened. I just hope they give the items back. I'll keep an eye out for that name.

Can't you invite somone to your house. Spell out the message in cheap w shop items. Like crayons or something. make the whole room a message. That could work if they dont' have kinzchat plus. It's a lot of work but it would be worth it.
LOL funny idea
But not bad.... rep for helping. Just LMK if you find them

anyone else?

Last edited by FunnyHoney; 06-18-2009 at 05:43 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
Never To Old For
Webkinz :)

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

I'm so sorry that happened to your friend.
I will watch for that person.
I would also be happy to help by sending a friend request to that person, if you think that would help.
I would call ganz, you never know they might help.
Hope your friend gets her items back.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #23
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
ok just LMK if you see them
Thank you so much
Ooooh good idea. Rep for you
Thank you so much for helping rep for you!
No problem! Anytime!
Thanks for the rep and good luck! hopefully the person will understand
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #24
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

is she on your friends list? If so, you can ask her to call you via kinzpost. . .but you could tell her to meet you in the clubhouse, or next time she is on try to find her in the clubhouse and tell her what happened. I googled the name supersilly5. I came up with no results. Maybe you could go into the trade room and get this all sorted out. I searched everywhere, no supersilly5. What exactly were the items? When were they sent? What username sent them?
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #25
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Collie Lover
I'm so sorry that happened to your friend.
I will watch for that person.
I would also be happy to help by sending a friend request to that person, if you think that would help.
I would call ganz, you never know they might help.
Hope your friend gets her items back.
thanks for helping
View Post Originally Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
No problem! Anytime!
Thanks for the rep and good luck! hopefully the person will understand
-Claire :]
your welcome you are a great help
View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
is she on your friends list? If so, you can ask her to call you via kinzpost. . .but you could tell her to meet you in the clubhouse, or next time she is on try to find her in the clubhouse and tell her what happened. I googled the name supersilly5. I came up with no results. Maybe you could go into the trade room and get this all sorted out. I searched everywhere, no supersilly5. What exactly were the items? When were they sent? What username sent them?
this is what we are trying to do.
the items were black and white cat feet, gargoyle lamp and spider window.
All very valuable. She sent to the wrong person and now she doesnt know who this is!
I also googled the name, I searched posts and usernames on 3 websites. NOTHING.
this is so frustrating and my friend is very depressed about this.
I believe her ID is europego
Old 06-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #26
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

well here's what i'd do:

call ganz and say:

"Umm yes I would like to know, how do i find a member's username on webkinz and send them a message. I am trying to contact a certain member, and I need to send her a 'special' note. You may approve the following message, it is not bad at all:
{message}

Thank you!"
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #27
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
well here's what i'd do:

call ganz and say:

"Umm yes I would like to know, how do i find a member's username on webkinz and send them a message. I am trying to contact a certain member, and I need to send her a 'special' note. You may approve the following message, it is not bad at all:
{message}

Thank you!"
ok thanks ill let her know. I gave you rep for helping.
TY so much, maybe this way its not as bad and not really tateltailing

bump

Last edited by FunnyHoney; 06-18-2009 at 06:20 PM..
Old 06-18-2009, 06:25 PM   #28
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

i will try ! is her username have caps or no caps ? i am on alot so i can know if she is on
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #29
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

mmm...maybe tell ganz!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #30
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by prettybelle05
i will try ! is her username have caps or no caps ? i am on alot so i can know if she is on
SuperSilly5 thanks for helping
View Post Originally Posted by pupso98
mmm...maybe tell ganz!
we will try working something out.
Closed