Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #11
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

I'm so sorry that happened to your friend.
I will keep a close lookout for the user.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 05:17 PM   #12
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: HELP! SUPERSILLY5? Does anyone have this WW ID or know of someone who does?

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover218
We'll find out, we'll try to send a friend request to her, maybe...... And, tell your friend to meet her this evening, you know.
yes i know, she will try her best. She is just worried that she wont be able to find the right zone.
And how will she let supersilly5 know that she needs the items back? There is no direct way to talk on WW.
I feel really bad! Thank you so much for trying to help! Im going to give you a rep

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
I'm so sorry that happened to your friend.
I will keep a close lookout for the user.

- Midnights Bliss
thank you so much! LMK if you find anything out
Old 06-18-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Is this someone that your friend knows because they are obviously on their phone right? Or did they just add them as a friend after being on WW at some point? That's a tough one and why you always need to double check that you are sending to the right person. Maybe the person doesn't know it's a mistake and thinks they've been greatly gifted. Sorry I can't help more, sort of calling Ganz. The thing is you already know where it went, which is what Ganz would tell you, and I'm not sure Ganz would release any other personal information. I wonder if they could send an email to the person on your behalf though. I say it wouldn't hurt to call Ganz and just see what can be done.
lamb is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
Well i would try meeting her. That way she can get her items back
-Claire :]
yes but this may not be so easy How will meeting her help? I mean what will happen? Where would they meet exactly?

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Is this someone that your friend knows because they are obviously on their phone right? Or did they just add them as a friend after being on WW at some point? That's a tough one and why you always need to double check that you are sending to the right person. Maybe the person doesn't know it's a mistake and thinks they've been greatly gifted. Sorry I can't help more, sort of calling Ganz. The thing is you already know where it went, which is what Ganz would tell you, and I'm not sure Ganz would release any other personal information. I wonder if they could send an email to the person on your behalf though. I say it wouldn't hurt to call Ganz and just see what can be done.
To tell you the truth, my friend is a member on many webkinz forums and she has over 300 people on her kinz phone.
She doesnt remember when or how pr where she added supersilly5 to her phone.
Thanks for trying to help. And please be on the look out

thanks everyone for trying to help!

bump

Last edited by FunnyHoney; 06-18-2009 at 05:27 PM..
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
Banned
flower1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i dont know them sorry...
flower1234 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #16
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
yes i know, she will try her best. She is just worried that she wont be able to find the right zone.
And how will she let supersilly5 know that she needs the items back? There is no direct way to talk on WW.
I feel really bad! Thank you so much for trying to help! Im going to give you a rep

thank you so much! LMK if you find anything out

I will.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #17
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
yes but this may not be so easy How will meeting her help? I mean what will happen? Where would they meet exactly?

To tell you the truth, my friend is a member on many webkinz forums and she has over 300 people on her kinz phone.
She doesnt remember when or how pr where she added supersilly5 to her phone.
Thanks for trying to help. And please be on the look out

thanks everyone for trying to help!

bump
Hmm maybe tell your friend to send them a letter saying meet me in the clubhouse. Then there is the option where you can meet your friends in the room they are in. (kinzchat plus) Then say, i would like my items back. i will give you yours.
I hope it goes well!
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #18
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

You'll have to get ganz to somehow email her. I'll see if I can send her a FR and meet up with her and tell her this, if she can go to KC+. I'll need your friends UN. I might be able to find her.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #19
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by flower1234
oh i dont know them sorry...
ok just LMK if you see them
View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
I will.

- Midnights Bliss
Thank you so much
View Post Originally Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
Hmm maybe tell your friend to send them a letter saying meet me in the clubhouse. Then there is the option where you can meet your friends in the room they are in. (kinzchat plus) Then say, i would like my items back. i will give you yours.
I hope it goes well!
Ooooh good idea. Rep for you
View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
You'll have to get ganz to somehow email her. I'll see if I can send her a FR and meet up with her and tell her this, if she can go to KC+. I'll need your friends UN. I might be able to find her.
Thank you so much for helping rep for you!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #20
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yikes that stinks. That's why I try to keep my phone mostly empty . I'm deathly afraid of doing that. I think the best idea is to invite them to kc plus and explain what happened. I just hope they give the items back. I'll keep an eye out for that name.

Can't you invite somone to your house. Spell out the message in cheap w shop items. Like crayons or something. make the whole room a message. That could work if they dont' have kinzchat plus. It's a lot of work but it would be worth it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed