Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

fluffdog2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! Something werid in the Employment Office?

I went to the employment office and this screen came up with this button thing shining on the desk. What does this mean? It's the second time it's happened!

Click the image to open in full size.
fluffdog2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Help! Something werid in the Employment Office?

humph, thats weird. its probably just a glitch. try logging out and logging back in, or clearing the cache. good luck!

arod
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
padfoot701
Webkinz :)

padfoot701 is on a distinguished road

The problem is obviously some weird glitch. The other day another person posted that had the same problem! Werid... but that thing on the desk is a deluxe feature that you use to get another job during the day. I don't know what happens if you press it, but i agree with arodfan, just try logging out and clearing your cache.
padfoot701 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

I got that "glitch" on my sister's account yesterday. All I did was log out and re-login and it worked fine. Let me know if you need anymore help!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

The same thing has happened to me numerous times before.
I wouldn't worry about it too much as it is a glitch that can be easily
fixed. Just try clearing your cache (if you don't know how click HERE)
and the problem should be fixed. If the problem does not get fixed
by clearing your cache, you should then try contacting Ganz and the best
way to do that is by phone. Their number is 1-866-WEBKINZ. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

The same thing is happening to everyone, I'm pretty sure. At least it's happening to me..
You can't really do any jobs and it isn't even telling me the time until my next job! It's a very annoying glitch so just try and work your way around it, I guess!
Also, the button isn't really anything. It's actually a feature that the deluxe users get when they visit the Employment Office. I am pretty sure they press it to get an extra job but I'm not quite sure on that.
If you press it, nothing will happen. Many have tried (including me) but not one thing will happen..
Sorry forthe inconvenience this has caused you! But thankfully there is a simple way of fixing it by logging out and back in or clearing your cache! If it doesn't work the first time or ever happens again, just try it once more!

Good-luck!

Last edited by FireFlyz; 08-16-2009 at 03:02 PM..
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #7
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Actually this is the deluxe jobs button.When you upgrade to deluxe on webkinz you are aloud an extra job every dayBut Tabby Von Meow with blank speach bubbles is a glitch.Hope this helps!!
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mhig
Actually this is the deluxe jobs button.When you upgrade to deluxe on webkinz you are aloud an extra job every dayBut Tabby Von Meow with blank speach bubbles is a glitch.Hope this helps!!
Yup. And if you just go to a different screen like today's activities or something else and go back you should get the correct employment office for your account.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

It's a glitch. As mhig said, only Deluxe members should see that red button. It lets them do an extra job each day. It showed up on my account once too (non-deluxe) but pushing it didn't do anything. I tried! Lol! As chmoneybags said, just go to another screen, like the newspaper, and then go back to the Academy. You should then be able to do your jobs as usual.
Closed