Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

grayspence is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help!!! Someones Been Moving My Furniture And Is Hacking My Account

HELLLPPPP!! this happened to me a million times ok so i log on to my webkinz (this is the first time it happened) anyway i remember that i was on my yellow lab and when i logged on today it was my turtle!!! So i go to my room and i see that my furniture has been moved around so that all the furniture is barracadeing the door. Anyway i fix it and then i go on my and when i get to his room his furniture is all done the same way the turtles room was all doors were barricaded!!!

So i go and fix it and then i change my password

On the next day when i went to my room and it happened again!!!! AFTER i changed my password!!! Plz help!!! I NEED HELP!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
Angela8p
Webkinz :)

Angela<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help!!! Someones Been Moving My Furniture And Is Hacking My Account

Contact Ganz RIGHT AWAY!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
largobob

webkinz_luva_0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

contact ganz right away and beware of cookie grabbers!! get internet security. I hope everything turns out okay! sorry i couldnt help much
Old 02-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Make sure no one took your secret codes. then contact ganz at support@webkinz.com or call them at 1-866-webkinz. Or make your password really hard.

good luck!!
Old 02-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #5
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

Contact Ganz Now, Like Asap Like Right This Second As I Am Typing This. You Must Have A Weird Virus On Your Computer, So Also Log Of Your Computer, Beecasue God Knows What Kind Of Info This Cookie Could Pull If It Can Get A Changed Passsword. Contact Ganz On Someone Else's Compputer. Tell Them What Is Going On. And For The Love Of Everything, Dont Log On To Your Webkkinz Account Until It Is Totally Fixed And You Got Official Word From Ganz. Put This Plan Into Action Now!!!!!
Closed