Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Help! Someone stole EVERYTHING! :(

View Post Originally Posted by Becky316
Im sure it was just a glitch... I have had to call Ganz 3 times so far because ALL of my items were missing. I just got my items back a couple weeks ago the last time this happened. The first time it happened, I was really scared. All of the money and time I put into Webkinz. But it was just a glitch and a phone call to Ganz fixed everything.

You should call them and see what they say. 1-866-WEBKINZ. Or the best way for me to get in contact with them was going to Webkinz.com and going to the customer service link. Then it will ask for your name, secret code, etc. Just put that your question does not appear above and they will send you a Service # via e-mail so that you can call and talk to Ganz right away.

Hope everything works out for you

Yes I agree you should call Ganz direct #905-851-6661 ask to speak to someone in the Webkinz World Department or have all the info so your parent can. the email system is no longer in service so those don't go through. but be patient and if you must leave a message. make sure to leave specific details concerning your problem and user name but do not leave your password, they no longer need that. If your dock was over the 100 item limit this could also be your problem. but I don't really think it is. If you have not done a whole system cleanup in a while you probably need to because most people forget that the hard drive also needs to be cleaned & defragged. not just the cache & cookies. If you do the computer maintenance, let WW load at it's own pace and I'm sure everything will be just fine. remember to let each WW page load before clicking to the next. hope these pointers help you as much as they did for us.
a3doglife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #12
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Help! Someone stole EVERYTHING! :(

May be a glitch, because the pets themselves can not be send neither disappear.

I hope you get everything OK soon.
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 12:48 PM   #13

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Aw, I hope you get your items back! I had something stolen once that I loved. So I know the feeling

Proud owner of 35 webkinz
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #14
Oink-Moo was a

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

I hope its just a glitch!
Hope you get it sorted out soon.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 03:08 PM   #15
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm sorry that you lost al of your things, I really am, but I think that it is a glitch. I would try clearing your cache, resetting your internet, and contacting GANZ, their number is 1-866-932-5469. It is very unlikely that someone could steal EVERYTHING, that quickly. Besides, you can only send one package to the same person a day, so, would YOU hack onto someone's account just to sell all of their stuff? That would be pointless. It is really, just a glitch, again, CONTACT GANZ STRAIGHT AWAY, they will help you get your things back.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I hope it's a glitch. I feel really sorry for you to be losing all those webbies
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #17
gloria97

Milo-webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I would like to bring the news and appreciation out to everyone who has helped-
This is most defintley a glitch. I was at a friend's house in WW, and they're house was empty to me, but full of items for him.
As it is the same for the W-shop. T
I'm going to cantact GANZ soon, telling of this problem and asking if there has been similar causes before.Thank you very much for all you're support,
I greatly appreciate everyone and their say here.

Excited I didn't waste all that money-
Milo-webkinz
Old 02-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #18
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i am really hoping this is a glitch, and you can just contact ganz to have them fix it
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed

Tags
clean hard drive, misssing items, someone stole my stuff