Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
gloria97
Webkinz :)

Milo-webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! Someone stole EVERYTHING! :(

I once was a proud owner of over 40 webkinz, and we all know that buying these probably cost me over 400$+... so you can probably notice that I'm VERY disappointed in whoever did this,
it makes me sick to think of some little kid hacking into my account, which I well paid very much for. Now, I'm not going to ask of anything from you guys, then you'll just think I'm a scammer.
I'm just trying to say to you guys to change your password, for you're money's sake.
I feel terrible, I was once on the day before this happened, and knowing that since I have multiple webkinz, you could not steal 40+ webkinz worth of items over that period of time, (guessing that you can only send those items via kinzpost, in which you can only send three items.) I would be glad to hear any other news from people, maybe to hear this is as much as a glitch in webkinz world going around...
To add it all up, I would GREATLY appreciate anybody telling me any information, as we all know
that whoever loves hacking into people's accounts, I hope they all know what they are doing-
stealing our money for what we thought would go to a fun, harmless, game.

Still counting in the pennies I lost,
Milo-webkinz
(P.S) and to think I could've been spending this on my dream 4-wheeler...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help! Someone stole EVERYTHING! :(

I think it might be a glitch. There have been other reports of missing rooms/missing items from dock and it was solved by logging in and out. However, try calling Ganz because this is a big problem. I doubt that a scammer could have sent all of your items to accounts overnight.

If you need any more help, I'll be here
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Are you sure it wasn't a glitch? Some members have reported logging into WW with nothing. Try logging in and out a few times and emptying your cache. You could always call GANZ for help... Good luck!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I am so sorry to hear that you had this happen. I would suggest that you contact Ganz so they an investigate your account and the activity on it. I hope that you are able to recover your items.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
Gifted

BeeslyHalpert is a jewel in the roughBeeslyHalpert is a jewel in the rough

I am really, really sorry to hear this. I only have 2 and I know I'd be heartbroken. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just a glitch!
BeeslyHalpert is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't think that someone stole your stuff. MysticMist, a Gift Guru here on JUST went through this himself and all of the stuff was returned after a call to Ganz. Call them and see if it can't be rectified.
There is NO way that they could remove that amount of items or cash within the time frame you have given. I am certain all of your stuff is in 'Webbie-limbo' right now and it should show up as soon as we have a maintenance. I am sorry to hear you have gone through this.
It scared the living daylights out of us when my Granddaughter's account showed ONE room out of the 12 she had and only one pet...we had NO idea what was going on and I joined up with WI just to find out if anyone else had experienced this.
I could tell the difference between a 'hack' and a glitch, luckily. We had been 'sort-of' hacked by a school mate of hers who had weaseled her Password from her and lost a few precious items. We basically knew who it was and we were still unable to get the items back...BUT the point here was that there were only a few items missing and a few new names on her account that I hadn't seen before.
When we experienced the glitch, no new names appeared and there were other strange things happening with her account.
Call 1-866-WEB-KINZ and see if they can help. I am sure that this all it is
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't think that someone stole your stuff. MysticMist, a Gift Guru here on JUST went through this himself and all of the stuff was returned after a call to Ganz. Call them and see if it can't be rectified.
There is NO way that they could remove that amount of items or cash within the time frame you have given. I am certain all of your stuff is in 'Webbie-limbo' right now and it should show up as soon as we have a maintenance. I am sorry to hear you have gone through this.
It scared the living daylights out of us when my Granddaughter's account showed ONE room out of the 12 she had and only one pet...we had NO idea what was going on and I joined up with WI just to find out if anyone else had experienced this.
I could tell the difference between a 'hack' and a glitch, luckily. We had been 'sort-of' hacked by a school mate of hers who had weaseled her Password from her and lost a few precious items. We basically knew who it was and we were still unable to get the items back...BUT the point here was that there were only a few items missing and a few new names on her account that I hadn't seen before.
When we experienced the glitch, no new names appeared and there were other strange things happening with her account.
Call 1-866-WEB-KINZ and see if they can help. I am sure that this all it is
Well said, I was going to refer to the thing that happened to mysticmist also. I knew that somebody couldn't steal 600+ items in a day.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 02-25-2009, 12:00 AM   #8
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Dixiecup, stbernard, I was going to say the same thing too! . LOL

You do want to give GANZ a call, though
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #9
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Im sure it was just a glitch... I have had to call Ganz 3 times so far because ALL of my items were missing. I just got my items back a couple weeks ago the last time this happened. The first time it happened, I was really scared. All of the money and time I put into Webkinz. But it was just a glitch and a phone call to Ganz fixed everything.

You should call them and see what they say. 1-866-WEBKINZ. Or the best way for me to get in contact with them was going to Webkinz.com and going to the customer service link. Then it will ask for your name, secret code, etc. Just put that your question does not appear above and they will send you a Service # via e-mail so that you can call and talk to Ganz right away.

Hope everything works out for you
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My daughter had someone break into her account and SELL her rare items and pet items (the one's they didn't steal). Check your mail dock to see if anything was mailed out to someone you don't know. That's how we found out who took her stuff. Also see if you have an ENORMOUS amount of kinzcash THAT WOULD MEAN THEY SOLD EVERYTHING.
Most likely though if your pets are missing it is a glitch.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clean hard drive, misssing items, someone stole my stuff