Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #41
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: Help Someone Keeps Steeling My Stuff!

the SAME thi happened to me. All i had to do was tell my mom and my mom told her mom and then she stopped. Tell an adult and you will be fine. plus u have to talk to her and stand up to her and even if you are fighting
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 01:33 PM   #42
Yea Baby I am A
Webkinz :)

Pink<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

sissy!!!!!!!!!!! its ok! get on ur account and change ur pass ok? i will talk to you later!
Pink<3 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #43
SG
SG

SG is an unknown quantity at this point

Definitely change your password (to something she can't guess) and don't tell her. Offer her another pet to start her OWN account. She has totally abused your friendship and the right to share your account.
SG is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #44

cheekygirl42 is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel bad for you but maybe you should try and talk to her! i know it sounds bad but just tell her you r sorry for the fight and maybe she will stop! also you can get another webkinz start a new account and if you have your old tags you can go and change them to your new account!
cheekygirl42 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #45
IloveManatees

Don't change your password. then she'lljust get more mad. Tell your mom/dad or tell her mom/dad. Then also tell your friend i guess if that's what you'd call her, that she keeps annoying her and you'll change your password if you do. but another reason is if you change it, she know the code that you can enter if you forgot your password. hope this helps
Old 08-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #46
:)vanessahude

bubba424 will become famous soon enough

Tell her parents or your parents. I hope everything works out.

Bubba424
bubba424 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 06:28 PM   #47
Gift Trainee

Luigi4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

ok figure out what the password is. Next use it and change the password on her and do not tell her!
Luigi4ever is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #48
luinwenne

Change your password before she gets to your account again and tell her kindly to stop if shes a friend she will.
Old 08-05-2008, 06:31 PM   #49

laxgoalie182 is on a distinguished road

what a jerk..
laxgoalie182 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #50
brludi
Lil Kinz

brludi is an unknown quantity at this point

okay. what you can do is use your secret code on that came with your webkinz and click forgott password, enterthe code, and they will send you another password on your email. then you put it in the password spot when you are loggin in and then change it. then change it to something she/he can't guess if you decide not to tell her. if you change ur password i wouldnt tell your friend. thats what i did. one day i logged on and everything in my dock was sold bc i had more money. about 6000 or 7000 kinzcash more. and i had a whole bunch of exclusive items in my dock. this has happened like 5 times. and the only other person with my password was my bff. so i changed it again and didin't tell her and so far nothing has gone missing. and plus i think it was my bff's lil sis who was sellin my stuff but just to be sure i didn't tell them my password.
-brludi
p.s. if your friend has a secret code from your account also, one day when you go to his/her house, try to find it, then take it so they cant change it. hehe thats what i would do.

---------- brludi added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

okay. what you can do is use your secret code on that came with your webkinz and click forgott password, enterthe code, and they will send you another password on your email. then you put it in the password spot when you are loggin in and then change it. then change it to something she/he can't guess if you decide not to tell her. if you change ur password i wouldnt tell your friend. thats what i did. one day i logged on and everything in my dock was sold bc i had more money. about 6000 or 7000 kinzcash more. and i had a whole bunch of exclusive items in my dock. this has happened like 5 times. and the only other person with my password was my bff. so i changed it again and didin't tell her and so far nothing has gone missing. and plus i think it was my bff's lil sis who was sellin my stuff but just to be sure i didn't tell them my password.
-brludi
p.s. if your friend has a secret code from your account also, one day when you go to his/her house, try to find it, then take it so they cant change it. hehe thats what i would do.

Last edited by brludi; 08-06-2008 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brludi is offline Female
Closed