Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 10:07 PM   #31
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help Someone Keeps Steeling My Stuff!

If you tell Ganz, they won't shut down the account, they will say ' Change the password! '. So go ahead.. change the password to something VERY difficult for her to guess. Something like MostSecurepassEVER27629514 or something... VERY secure. then she will never get back on it again.

EDIT: Oh wait I forgot... if she has a code then she can change it whenever she wants lol.
How many pets are on this account that YOU bought? If its 10 or less... I would just make a new account. Don't even tell her that you have a new one, just act upset when she messes on the old account.
( pssst: mail your rare items from that account to yer new one!!! )

Last edited by Livi; 07-22-2008 at 10:09 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #32
So Glad I Am A...
Gift Trainee

HolisterWebkinz is on a distinguished road

yea i have forty webbies on this acct
Old 07-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #33
evangeline5432
Webkinz :)

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

Change your password.(not something easy she could guess. Something like web993023kinz03994 numbers and letters) Ask your friend to stop if she does not than tell a parent. If it is your account and you bought the webkinz you do have a right to the account. Just try to be nice to the friend and come up with a resolution that make you both happy. Hope this helps.
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 10:41 PM   #34
ebkinz rock!

Playgroundgirls has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by HolisterWebkinz
yea i have forty webbies on this acct
With 40 pets on the account, it doesn't sound like starting a new one is a very good idea. Contacting Ganz is really not an option since you let her adopt her pet on to your account. I believe the best idea is having one of you parents tell her that sharing the account is just not working. If possible, try replacing the pet your dad gave her with another so that SHE can start a new account (after she gives you the code tag from the one that your Dad bought her). As everyone else has said, it is never a good idea to share an account. Even sibblings have problems with it. Good Luck!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:57 AM   #35
meiscool

I think the best think would be to get a new account and send your stuff to you or talk to ganz. Good luck solving the problem!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #36
So Glad I Am A...
Gift Trainee

Thanx everybody! she didnt get on today and hopefully she stops and hears what I have to say
Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #37
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

This is horrible! She isnt a good friend if all she is doing to get back at you is taking your WW acount.

I have to be honest to say that it wasant a good choice to share the accout unless you know FOR SHURE, you will be friends forever.

But, I would make another account, and then , just send your items over!

Hope this gets worked out!

-riley
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:19 PM   #38
So Glad I Am A...
Gift Trainee

momasandi, she has a code so if i change my password she can go to, forgot my password and
type the secret code in, and get another pass and type it in and get MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!! AND CHANGE MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- HolisterWebkinz added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

thanx, rileybulldog26 u were a BIG help!!!!!!!! but im not allowed to get anuther webbie

Last edited by HolisterWebkinz; 07-25-2008 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #39
SwimGirl4Life
Gifted

SwimGirl4Life is on a distinguished road

Aww.. I'm so sorry that this happened to you. My only recommendation, like everyone is, is to make up to your friend and tell her you're sorry (for whatever you did or didn't do). Ask her to think of what it would be like if someone did that to her. You could also buy her a webkinz and tell her to make a new account if you're allowed. You should also maybe tell your parents about it. They can help you talk to her.

Hope I helped!
-Swim
SwimGirl4Life is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 01:24 PM   #40

ebug3662 is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright Sweetie-- You should change your password. I'm sorry you are having so much trouble. Change your password so your friend can't get into your account. I know your friend has a webkinz pet on there too, so maybe get them a new webkinz code of the same animal and give it to your friend and let him/her start their own account and you have yours. If you can't do that-then you still need to change your password so your friend can't get in. I don't know if Ganz could do anything since you were sharing an account. Good Luck- and don't share your password with anyone.
Closed