Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Twilightly is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!!!!! so i just adopted a pegasus and any time i log on it says : i'm sorry we can't connect to webkinz worl!!!!

I got 3 new pets today and the same thing happened to me. I log out, cleared cookies and temp internet files and I don't have the problem now.
Twilightly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #12

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP!!!!! so i just adopted a pegasus and any time i log on it says : i'm sorry we can't connect to webkinz worl!!!!

ANy more reports?

---------- KayJay17 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Thanks guys!

Last edited by KayJay17; 03-04-2009 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
JayKay16

JayKay16 has a spectacular aura aboutJayKay16 has a spectacular aura about

yeah when i adopted my pegasus today it said code no good is i tried again and it didn't work so i loged out and there was my pegasus queen krystal! but it said we can not connect to webkinz! i'm so mad! i was waiting for the pegasus and it item now i have tp wait more! i'm so angrey! why can't they do mantence at night? so we don't have this problem. well any way i'm glad i not the only one because it never happened to me before.
JayKay16 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #14
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

AAAAAAAH! I wanted to play with Fawkes my new Phoenix and now I can't because I keep getting that stupid error message! When will this end?!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #15
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I think it's probably just a small glitch they are having right now because of all the new updates. I bet it will be fine by tomorrow.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #16
WebbieMom316 is on a distinguished road

Hello all,
I just adopted a frog with no problem at all. Then I went back to adopt my white poodle and got the user code was no good. I re-entered it and it was fine, but then I got "could not connect to webkinz world" I can't do anything or click anything. I see the poodle on my screen. One thing that concerns me is my dock only has about 8 items in it and I have over 300 items in it. I sure hope this glitch gets fixed soon. And I don't lose anything. I'm so bummed right now.
WebbieMom316 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #17
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by WebbieMom316
Hello all,
I just adopted a frog with no problem at all. Then I went back to adopt my white poodle and got the user code was no good. I re-entered it and it was fine, but then I got "could not connect to webkinz world" I can't do anything or click anything. I see the poodle on my screen. One thing that concerns me is my dock only has about 8 items in it and I have over 300 items in it. I sure hope this glitch gets fixed soon. And I don't lose anything. I'm so bummed right now.
The description of reduced items has happened to me after adoption. You won't lose anything. It just means that when the loading process of your items was going through it didn't complete. I'm sure it will be fine. As for the new pet issue...if it's not working by tomorrow. Call 1866WEBKINZ Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm EST.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 01:02 AM   #18
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

This has happened to me in the past even when I did not adopt a new pet. I just assumed that it was because of server overload during busy times of the day. I never lost items. But this one seems to be far more spread than when i went through it, or at least i really didn't see anything on this forum about it happening to more than a couple of other people. With it being this widespread I am sure that they will be on top of trying to fix it. I could get back into my account after waiting a couple of hours, but most of the people I have seen having problems tonight have waited that out already,so if you can't get back in by tomorrow I would absolutely call them.

Good luck and I hope it is fixed soon!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 02:32 AM   #19
Dave007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, add me to the list!!! I got on here and started my first post to ask this very same question. I adopted a pet (lamb) tonight and it said the code had already been used?? Then it logged me out. When I logged back in, it game me the "oops" message, but allowed me to see my stuff, my pet and all the items in my dock etc. and the lamb was the pet there, so I am just totally confused. I thought maybe I had done something they thought was illegal and they booted me off. Thank God some others have experienced it too. The weird thing is, I have two accounts and can log in to my second account, so it HAS to be just the adopting a new pet that does it!If anyone gets an answer to this, I'd love ot hear it because the account I get logged off of is my main account and I am going nutz because I can't get on and do the daily activities etc.

---------- Dave007 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I forgot to ask in my first post how you call Ganz? It says on the site that they no longer have a phone number to contact them at, but someone in this thread said they had called and reported it (thank you!!!)

Last edited by Dave007; 03-05-2009 at 02:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dave007 is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 02:34 AM   #20

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Read the article on the front page. It seems that just about anyone who adopted a pet today is experiencing the same thing. Hopefully they'll deal with this promptly.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed