Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
JayKay16
Webkinz :)

JayKay16 has a spectacular aura aboutJayKay16 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: HELP!!!!! so i just adopted a pegasus and any time i log on it says : i'm sorry we can't connect to webkinz worl!!!!

help!!!!!!!!! my sis try on her computer too!!! it not working what do i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! AND SOON!!!!!!!! PEGASUS TROUBLES
JayKay16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #2

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: HELP!!!!! so i just adopted a pegasus and any time i log on it says : i'm sorry we can't connect to webkinz worl!!!!

Hurry guys! i got on, we can not switch pets or click things to do, i am quite sad. Pegasus's are just so cute and Krystal is waiting for us!
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
Transformers! <3

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HELP!!!!! so i just adopted a pegasus and any time i log on it says : i'm sorry we can't connect to webkinz worl!!!!

aw, i adopted a domino cat and spotty dino and it says that! i am so angry!!
twilight is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #4

i am able to play a game! yay! it is a headway!

---------- KayJay17 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

maybe it is just today. . . ?

Last edited by KayJay17; 03-04-2009 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #5
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

I just adopted a black and white cheeky dog and experiencing the same problem!! this is an awful glitch!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #6

i played the game by clicking game of the day on the front cover. it worked. Now just to get THINGS TO DO working. . .

---------- KayJay17 added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

ok, i am glad my sis is not the only one. we are glad we can give postive feedback now!

Last edited by KayJay17; 03-04-2009 at 06:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #7
harfia has a spectacular aura about

Same thing happened to me when I adopted the phoenix this morning. The system must of not liked the new adoptions. Sounds like LOTS of people are having the same problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I did an experiment and adopted another pet. Not by loggin in but from the login screen you can click adopt a pet instead of logging in. That pet was fine and I was albe to get on my account. BUT when I went to my pets and clicked on the Phoenix that I adopted this morning I got booted out again and now can't get back in.
harfia is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
AllieCatsMom

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so annoying! I really don't want to have to call Ganz to fix it. Since it's happening to so many, you'd think they'd just straighten it out.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
cindyann is on a distinguished road

Count me in the sad group today... this afternoon I adopted the Lil' Robin just fine, no problem, then when I adopted the Spotty Dino, I got a message saying the code was no good... then the "we can no longer connect, log in later, etc." message. Was worried about the adoption, of course, but when I did log back in, there she was in the little dock window, waiting. I thought "yay!" right up till that message showed up again in the middle of the screen. And then logged me out, too. When I tried again, this time I clicked the logout button, and chose no. I can click to get items from storage, but then it freezes.

Anyway, I did call Ganz, and left a vm describing the issues. They have been absolutely wonderful in resolving the several POTM issues I've experienced in the last 3 months, so I am trying to wait patiently. However, I missed getting the rare on that account... and charm hunting, and being employed... but I'm telling myself repeatedly that it's a humongous site, and they do great most of the time!

C
cindyann is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #10

Guineapig17 is an unknown quantity at this point

It says on WI that ppl are having touble w/ that and I think they are working on it.
Guineapig17 is offline Female
Closed