Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Help with Several Areas Please!

I’ve experienced several problems in the past week. Any help with any of them would be greatly appreciated!

1. I won the 3 ball Bingo last Monday. I have been unable to play it since. I keep getting the message that I already won for the day. I’ve gotten this every day for the past week.

2. On my 11th pet adoption I got my usual gifts and the extra gift box. When I opened the extra gift box there was nothing in it. Aren’t I supposed to get something? My granddaughter and grandson have gotten something in the gift box each time they adopted another pet and they are on their 13/14th pet.

3. I got the fin room divider from a trading card code. I was putting it in my bathroom to see how it would look and I got logged out with the message can’t connect to the server have fun later. When I logged back in the divider was not in my bathroom and not in my dock.

4. I have a binder for both the Series I and Series II trading cards. They were on a table in one of my rooms. I can’t open them. When I try to my pet walks over to them and sits on them. The seal goes over to them, goes under them and then sits on top of them. I am afraid to open any more of my cards for fear that I will lose them all. I also have a bunny clown stuck in a room.

I have logged out MANY times to no avail for any of these problems.
Aboo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help with Several Areas Please!

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
I’ve experienced several problems in the past week. Any help with any of them would be greatly appreciated!

1. I won the 3 ball Bingo last Monday. I have been unable to play it since. I keep getting the message that I already won for the day. I’ve gotten this every day for the past week.

2. On my 11th pet adoption I got my usual gifts and the extra gift box. When I opened the extra gift box there was nothing in it. Aren’t I supposed to get something? My granddaughter and grandson have gotten something in the gift box each time they adopted another pet and they are on their 13/14th pet.

3. I got the fin room divider from a trading card code. I was putting it in my bathroom to see how it would look and I got logged out with the message can’t connect to the server have fun later. When I logged back in the divider was not in my bathroom and not in my dock.

4. I have a binder for both the Series I and Series II trading cards. They were on a table in one of my rooms. I can’t open them. When I try to my pet walks over to them and sits on them. The seal goes over to them, goes under them and then sits on top of them. I am afraid to open any more of my cards for fear that I will lose them all. I also have a bunny clown stuck in a room.

I have logged out MANY times to no avail for any of these problems.

Answer 1: Bingo was messed up for a lot of people last week. It's just a glitch and we all have to ride it out.

Answer 2: Check in your Coupons & Coins in your dock. You should have received a 1000KC coin, which you sell at the W Shop and get more money.

Answer 3&4: for the last 2, you will have to email Ganz. Go to the Customer Support button on the home page, then the Technical Problems page, and fill out a "Stuck Item" notice. It will take them a few days to get back to you, but eventually they do. Good luck..
Old 02-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

1. I have also won the 3-ball game in the past and it took over a week for them to reset it. Apparently this is not part of the general maintenance for all of their servers.

2. I have also gotten empty gift boxes. When I contacted Ganz in November, their response to me was "this doesn't happen". Well, since then, they have changed their "roll of the dice" programming, and now use the 3-space adoption gift box software for the extra gift (even though you only get one extra adoption gift). They must be aware that this happens, or they wouldn't have done that. If you contact Ganz (1-866-webkinz), you can try to get your extra adoption gift (some people have had luck, and some have gotten "form letters" saying pretty much that the website is "as is" "as available", or something very close to that.) I personally have had 3 empty extra adoption gift boxes; and I have given up on their customer service (it's not worth my time or effort anymore...maybe if they improve their customer service in the future, I will use it).

3&4. Do what Stellalisa suggested. In the mean time, you can always buy another virtual trading card binder from the w-shop (in the games section) and place it in a different room. I have multiple binders on the same account, and they all work (they all let you see the same virtual trading cards).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #4

Stellalisa is on a distinguished road

Oh, and before you get the glitch fixed, be sure to take a screen snaps of your seal crawling under the binders then sitting on them, and post them in the blooperz thread!!

I know you're upset, but the pics are SURE to brighten someone's day! (Like mine! I love blooper photos.)
Old 02-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Stellalisa
Answer 1: Bingo was messed up for a lot of people last week. It's just a glitch and we all have to ride it out.

Answer 2: Check in your Coupons & Coins in your dock. You should have received a 1000KC coin, which you sell at the W Shop and get more money.

Answer 3&4: for the last 2, you will have to email Ganz. Go to the Customer Support button on the home page, then the Technical Problems page, and fill out a "Stuck Item" notice. It will take them a few days to get back to you, but eventually they do. Good luck..
Bingo is still messed up for me today over a week later. It's frustrating but not game stopping.

In response to your Answer 2 I have checked my coupons and coins (that part was easy because I have NEVER gotten a coin) and it's not there. Both my granddaughter and grandson have gotten the coin everytime but one (she got the bubble blowing Zingo) when they added a pet after the 10th. I got nothing, absolutely nothing extra for my 11th pet. When I opened the gift box it was empty. It's frustrating because I knew that my grandkids got the coin and I was looking forward to getting one myself.

As for Answer 3 & 4 the nice people at Ganz fixed my stuck binders while I was at work yesterday and unstuck my clown bunny.

Thanks for the responses.
Aboo is offline Female
Closed