Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

familoo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: help and seroisly please help

~ i want to buy a husky and the manitee but were i get webkinz is not that good of a place and they dont have them two so i just wanted to know if there is any place online and if so please please tell me i need to get them webkinz soon please tell me if there if a place online were i can buy webkinz ~

♥familoo♥
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: help and seroisly please help

I know amazon.com sells them and so does booksamillion.com, and of course, e-bay sells them. You may also want to check out the advertisements on the left side of your screen here on WI. Mine is always full of online stores that sell webkinz.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
Jayfeather is a

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

Hallmark
Kendalls
Amazon.com
Ebay.com
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:02 AM   #4
I♥Harry Potter
Gifted

kajika will become famous soon enough

Try ameriwade.com (they even do pre sales so you can purchase a month or so in advance. Or you could try postalsweets.com

You should also try the store locater on the Webkinz.com main page. You can type in your location and you might find more local stores to check out. Good Luck!

Last edited by kajika; 08-06-2008 at 09:58 AM..
kajika is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:05 AM   #5
KKMayleigh

Kkcow is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe you should search webkinz husky... and webkinz manatee on google and maybe stores will come up
Kkcow is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:30 AM   #6
♥♥Hearty♥♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Well,I know of a place in Massachusetts if ur interested, pm me!
they ALWAYS have new webkinz & stuff... i just recently bought them all!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #7
luv14webkinz

i am sure ebay will carry them! p.s., i have the husky, i named it eve cause i got her on christmas eve
Old 08-06-2008, 09:49 AM   #8
You wish you were a

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

Maybe you should try going to Hallmark's website. I'm not sure how they do it on that site, but I think you can buy them online. If you don't have a local Hallmark, maybe try your local mall. They usualluy have Hallmarks in malls.

I have a store nearby called Learning Express. Sometimes I go there, but I mainly get my Webkinz at Limited Too or Justice. Yes, they are more expensive, but they always have new ones as well as sales on older ones such as the Alley Cat. Learning Express usually has a good selection. Their prices are good, a few dollars less than Ltd. Too and Justice.

Do you have a Kroger nearby? I have heard they have Webkinz there, but have never actually gone to one myself. I have no idea how thei prices are.

I also buy Webkinz at a place nearby that is called Gifts 'N More. They have very good rpices there. I got my Toco Toucan and White Mouse there.

Hope this helps!
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 10:06 AM   #9

familoo is on a distinguished road

aw thanx so much for helping me out

---------- familoo added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
i am sure ebay will carry them! p.s., i have the husky, i named it eve cause i got her on christmas eve
thanx so much and yeah thats a cute name but i am acually getting the manitee for me and the husky for my cousin

Last edited by familoo; 08-06-2008 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 10:07 AM   #10
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Another option is sweetbes.com.

I've always had a positive experience with them.

Good luck!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed