| 07-05-2007, 02:35 PM || #6 |
| | Re: help with screenshots
Originally Posted by xokgirl95ox
cacaoxlacte made a good guide found in the Member Contests for Food section.
To post a screenshot,
1. Press the "Print Screen" button when the screen/scene you wish to make an image of is up (Prnt Scrn, Print Scren, Pnt Scrn, etc.) usually located above the F10 Button.
2. Open MS Paint
3. Edit >> Paste
4. Use the grabber tool (dotted/dashed rectangle) and outline what you want to make an image of. (For ex, you may want your Clysdale in the picture but not your dock)
5. Edit >> Cut (or, copy)
6. File >> New. Do Not Save.
7. Edit >> Paste
8. Drag the white boarder to fit the image
9. Save as something you can easily remeber
10. Open internet explorer, go to tinypic.com
11. Upload image from computer (Browse)
12. Copy code for forums and message boards.
13. Paste into a post...voila! Your image!
| || |