Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Answered: Help!!! Screen Shots!!!!

Help! I really want to take screen shots but I cant! I've read all the guides I can find, but when I try to paste it it tells me to browse and pick my picture but the screen shot isnt there! I dont know what im doing wrong! It may be because I have an older paint probram but I dont want to get a new one. ):
And I cant copy and paste pictures into my paint either. ):

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 11-05-2009 at 08:34 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by katiepup
Windows: Control && Print Screen. Go into Paint and get a fresh page. Hit Control && V to paste. After, click Save As. Make sure it is a JPEG!!! After you saved it, go to www.tinypic.com and click browse. Find your picture and click open. Click Upload Images. Wait for it to load, and then a new window should pop open. Take the "Direct Link for Layouts" thing, highlight it with your mouse, and copy. Click back to WI, and when you reply to a post (quick reply and regular reply), there is what looks like a little picture. On Quick Reply, its between what looks like an earth and a quote box. When the "insert link" thing comes up, paste your link into that box. Click OK and in your post you will have your pic (:

And on a Mac, I'm not sure. Sorry
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Help!!! Screen Shots!!!!

Ok, are you on Windows or Mac?
katiepup is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
♪♫ I am a

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

You can hit print screen on a pc and then go to paint and paste it there or on a mac press shift, command, and three simontaniously, where it will be saved to your desktop.

Also if you're on a mac, you can click on the picture on your desktop, and it will open up preview where you can edit it, otherwise on a pc just edit it in paint.

Last edited by clever; 11-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: I accidently wrote the wrong key name.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Windows: Control && Print Screen. Go into Paint and get a fresh page. Hit Control && V to paste. After, click Save As. Make sure it is a JPEG!!! After you saved it, go to www.tinypic.com and click browse. Find your picture and click open. Click Upload Images. Wait for it to load, and then a new window should pop open. Take the "Direct Link for Layouts" thing, highlight it with your mouse, and copy. Click back to WI, and when you reply to a post (quick reply and regular reply), there is what looks like a little picture. On Quick Reply, its between what looks like an earth and a quote box. When the "insert link" thing comes up, paste your link into that box. Click OK and in your post you will have your pic (:

Old 11-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #5

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I have a Windows Explorer thingy.

View Post Originally Posted by clever
You can hit print screen on a pc and then go to paint and paste it there or on a mac press shift, control, and three simontaniously, where it will be saved to your desktop.

Also if you're on a mac, you can click on the picture on your desktop, and it will open up preview where you can edit it, otherwise on a pc just edit it in paint.
Thats what im having trouble with, I cant paste my screen shots.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
♪♫ I am a

clever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of lightclever is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I have a Windows Explorer thingy.

Thats what im having trouble with, I cant paste my screen shots.
Okay, did you hit print screen?
clever is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
Gift Guru

On my laptop, it doesn't work, unless I'm having a lucky day. I go to my desktop to do all of my Screen shots. It might be your computer, so I'd try another computer
Old 11-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #8
♪♫ I am a

Your browser is internet explorer, but you can use internet explorer on a mac. Do you have an apple computer? I can help you either way, but I need to know to help you.
clever is offline Female
Old 11-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup

Where's Control???

View Post Originally Posted by clever
Okay, did you hit print screen?
Yes.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
♪♫ I am a

Control says ctl and you can also go to edit and then paste, but I'm sure you knew that.
clever is offline Female
Closed