Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 11:42 PM   #1
Hi
Webkinz :)

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help :s Birthday=Ugh!

Okay so tomo is my birthday and we have an ice day (aka snow day) so I don't get the random happy birthday's in the hall, the special treatment, or my buddies singing me happy birthday at lunch, or I don't get to wear the b-day hat in EFL class. I know y'all are probably thinking "just do it the next day then." Hahahahaha I wish! The day after is one of my best friends birthday! And she is like the popular girl but not a snob lol. So I will be stuck at my house w/ NOTHING to do! AT ALL! NOTHING! I will sit around, mope, and cry....ooh fun! Now the bright side:

1. The guy that I liked for 2 yrs and now like again and might lie me might call me to wish me happy b-day..... he makes me so happy

2. i get to go shopping with my Mom this weekend and spend 100 dollars (DON'T CALL ME SPOILED) but you know that special attention and the "its my birthday i get what I want" stuff won't happen sooooooo yeah D; SO What should I do? What should I do to brighten my mood? And PS I prob wont be leaving the house too soooooo yeah.

Also,
If you have a day off as an affect of the weather plese visit this thread/poll and vote/post!
THIS THREAD
thanks!
D:

Last edited by Sweetsparx; 01-27-2009 at 11:52 PM..
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help :s Birthday=Ugh!

Happy early birthday!

I think this should be in the General/Discussion Chat or in the Open Mike section

You could go ice-skating with your friends, or have a snowball fight. That would be awesome. My birthday is in the summer so I usually do a swimming party
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
Hi

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Happy early birthday!

I think this should be in the General/Discussion Chat or in the Open Mike section

You could go ice-skating with your friends, or have a snowball fight. That would be awesome. My birthday is in the summer so I usually do a swimming party
Thanks! And great ideas but I cant leave the house.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:55 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Sweetsparx
Thanks! And great ideas but I cant leave the house.
Aww That *****, especially on your birthday. Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny day though! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
Hi

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Aww That *****, especially on your birthday. Maybe tomorrow will be a sunny day though! I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
Thanks and just so you know I was talking about tomo that is my birthday....please read my full post brfore postin? Thanks
Old 01-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #6
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Sweetsparx
Thanks and just so you know I was talking about tomo that is my birthday....please read my full post brfore postin? Thanks
Yeah, I know, maybe there'll be a miracle tomorrow or something though! lol, you never know!
Old 01-28-2009, 12:39 AM   #7
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

aww I'm sorry! here's a cake: Click the image to open in full size. I know what it's like to have everyone miss your birthday - for the past 3 years I have been homeschooled and one special birthday went by unnoticed - i was crushed, and my "friends" act like I don't exist now or something so go in the next day with a big smile on your face and wish your friend a happy birthday, I know your sad, but it could be worse :-)

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

oh and by the way, my sister and her family moved on my birthday to where we live now, so not even my family got to celebrate my birthday with me....worst birthday ever (so far) so please just be thankful for what you're atleast getting!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 01-28-2009 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #8
Hi

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
aww I'm sorry! here's a cake: Click the image to open in full size. I know what it's like to have everyone miss your birthday - for the past 3 years I have been homeschooled and one special birthday went by unnoticed - i was crushed, and my "friends" act like I don't exist now or something so go in the next day with a big smile on your face and wish your friend a happy birthday, I know your sad, but it could be worse :-)

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

oh and by the way, my sister and her family moved on my birthday to where we live now, so not even my family got to celebrate my birthday with me....worst birthday ever (so far) so please just be thankful for what you're atleast getting!
Thanks for the pretty cake and I will try to be a good sport!
Old 01-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #9
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Like Dogluver said, I think you might want to have this thread moved.
I'm sorry you don't have school or that you'll be locked indoors, I'd just take it as an opportunity to just relax ..

---------- vanvan20 added 21 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

The best way to move a thread is to flag your post ( Click the image to open in full size. click this button )
and request that it'd be moved.

Last edited by vanvan20; 01-28-2009 at 01:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #10
That's right I'm a

LJ99 will become famous soon enough

Happy almost b-day! I think u should have a slumber par-tay 2night, since u already dont have school 2morrow! Hope I helped
Closed

Tags
happy birthday ! :)