Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2007, 08:24 AM   #1
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Help! Rumor!

Well, everyone is telling me that if I put too many Webkinz on one account, then the account will freeze and you won't be able to log on!!!! Then WW can't help you and all your pets just die! Can anyone tell me if this is true? And how many Webkinz before it freezes?

~Dancing_Queen~
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2007, 08:29 AM   #2
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help! Rumor!

that is the thing with rumor...they are usually untrue. Unless you hear it from Ganz, just ignore it.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Idk if that is true, but it is a rumor.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:42 AM   #4
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Your pets can't die, and although Webkinz World can certainly be glitchy, I doubt it will freeze up because of too many pets. Look on MissyKinz's house thread ... she had something like 165 on one account before she had a problem with it.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:06 AM   #5
nr7769
Gift Guru

nr7769 is just really nicenr7769 is just really nice

This is NOT true... Some of us (Missykinz was one and I was another) had trouble logging on to our accounts after the origninal failed clubhouse attempt, I think this was back on April 16th. It did seem that most of the people having "issues" had big accounts, (over 100 pets)... However, they did fix this glitch (although I was not able to get onto my main account at all for almost 3 weeks) and my account has been working great ever since, with no problems at all...

I would say you are fine to add as many pets as you want, since Ganz realized with the situation that did happen to us that a lot of people where getting big accounts, they fixed it so this won't happen in the future (although there are never any 100% gaurantees)...

Edited to say that the above is absolutely correct - Your webkinz can not die!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

It's a total rumour!

But, I have heard that if you have more than 5 pets, some items might go missing.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:14 AM   #7
mystique2078
Webkinz :)

mystique2078 is on a distinguished road

I have 15 pets. Nothing has gone missing nor has any pets have died. Yes I've had two pets get sick but I took them to the Doc's and they became healthier. I don't like rumors saying kinz die because that is just not true!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #8
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Your pet will NEVER die, or else it's a total rip-off. I can't even say the neopets rumours are true at all.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:28 AM   #9
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

As for items going missing, that's simple glitchiness. We've all had moments where we log in and find some furniture gone ... usually logging back out and back in again will fix it. I can imagine the larger the account, the more possibilities for glitches ... but that's all it is, a glitch, and the items aren't really gone.

I find it hilarious to sit next to my son while we play together (we have two computers side by side) ... sometimes I'll see furniture missing from his room when I visit, but I'll look at his screen and it's all there. Just one of those things. We sometimes get different judges in Supermodelz too.

Computers are glitchy things.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:53 PM   #10
135k is an unknown quantity at this point

its a rumor

those people are just jeolou yu have more webkinz than them

Last edited by 135k; 06-01-2007 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed