Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
Mrs.BrendonUrie.
Webkinz :)

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help! Right now! I have two questions! How do you post a link? and How do you post a picture?

Hey! How do you post a pic? HELP ME PLEASE!!!

---------- kellyb47 added 8 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Help!!!! Me!!!!

---------- kellyb47 added 12 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Please Help!!!

Last edited by kellyb47; 07-20-2008 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyb47 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help! Right now! I have two questions! How do you post a link? and How do you post a picture?

Hi there Kelly~

Check the Help Guide in my siggy: How to make Clickable Links in Your Siggy
PM me if you run into any problems
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
Mrs.BrendonUrie.

kellyb47 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help! Right now! I have two questions! How do you post a link? and How do you post a picture?

Ok thanks!

---------- kellyb47 added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

I still don't get it.

Last edited by kellyb47; 07-19-2008 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kellyb47 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #4

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

okay what kind of computer do you have? If you have a windows, (xp or something) there is a button that says print screen, press that and it will take a screen shot of the computer, then go to paint and right click or go to edit and click paste, and then you can cut out the part you like, and paste it again in paint and save it with a name, and then go to www.tinypic.com and they have a button that says browse, (taking a breath) and then find your picture that you saved, and then-and then- I hope that helped! if you have any questions pm me!! (whats the picture for?) I hope I helped!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #5
Sourceq
Sourceq is on a distinguished road

sorry i dont know about links but to take a picture you go were you need to take the picture and click function at the botum of you sreen and ins or printscreen at the top then you go to paint then right click and hit copy then upload it to your computer on tinypic.com and you can put the picture were you wana!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You can click the link in my siggie, and see if those instructions make sense to you

This is in regards to posting a link...
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #7
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

You can follow those links, or, do this:
copy (control+c) the link you want the clickable to go to
When you're posting where you want to, look at the tool bar (where bold, italics, ect. are located) and click on the little earth with a speach-bubble thing below it.
a window with
http://
and a title of "where do you want your link to go to"
You should paste (control+v) your link (make sure http:// isn't repeated twice) into the box.
post. you'll be able to click links

---------- cocogirl211 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

whoops, forgot one step: before pasting, hilight a word, the one you want click able

Last edited by cocogirl211; 07-19-2008 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #8
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
You can click the link in my siggie, and see if those instructions make sense to you

This is in regards to posting a link...
Oops, just realized my link is to a part of the forum I don't think you can go to, so here:

1) Find the URL/link to your GE. It is in the address box in your internet browser ... It will look something like this:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-t334691.html?

Highlight the complete address and press CTRL + C or Right-click and select "copy"

2) Go to "User CP" > "Edit Signature" in the top left corner of this website.

3) Set up your signature how you would like

4) Highlight the words/image that you would like to be click-able for taking people to your GE

5) Press the icon that looks likes like this

Click the image to open in full size.

6) When you click on that, it will open up a box that already has "http:" in it. Delete that.

7) In that same box, paste (CTRL + V) the URL/link from step 1 into the box + hit OK/accept

Note: The words you chose in step 4 often turn blue at this point. This is a good sign

8 ) Click OK/submit to accept your signature.

9) Test that your signature works how it should.

---------- sno4270 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

just replace the word GE with the thread you want to link to ... cause i made the instructions for linking to a gift exchange

Last edited by sno4270; 07-19-2008 at 05:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sno4270 is offline Female
Closed