Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: Help required by people with 200+ webkinz or if you are a Comp Whiz.

when I log in, type my name and password, click enter.
it pauses green screen for about say 30 seconds. Then the following message appears:

A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may be unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script.

I click No, then am able to get in. I click yes and just gives me the green screen again.

So I know this is because I have so many pets etc.. on this id. as I have other ids that has the bare minimum on them and I dont get this message.

No matter what computer I use I get this message, at home and at work. So I know it's because it's massive.

Does anyone know how fix this?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks Kim ♥ (thanks for someone posting how to make hearts, i learned something today)
vraivixen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
hollisterlover11
Webkinz :)

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help required by people with 200+ webkinz or if you are a Comp Whiz.

I have no idea... Sorry. sometimes that happens to me though and I just exit the adobe thing and webkinz, then I try logging in again and sometimes it works.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #3

iKelley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help required by people with 200+ webkinz or if you are a Comp Whiz.

Just click yes.. You don't need someone with 200+ webkinz to answer the question it happens to everyone. Don't worry, it should work after.
iKelley is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is a suggestion:

Call ganz and ask them if they can move half your webkinz to a new account...this may help the whole massive file thing go away. This message has happened to me before too and i have 30+ webkinz. It normally goes away after a while.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
toys4toons
Gifted

crazyhorse will become famous soon enough

I have only had this happen on my lab top. and it only comes up and is a problem with 1 account. From what my husband told me it has to do with our laptop being older and it just doesn't have enough power. Yet I am able to load the other accounts which have less info on them. So it could have to due with how much stuff you have in that account. Just my 2 cents
Old 07-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
PinkSparkles123

Ok I have no where near that many pets but sometimes that happens to me as well! Give your computer a break and see if it still does that if not try updating yout flashplayer or whatever!
Old 07-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

I have 49 webbies but umm 1 isnt registered yet so when it is it will be 50
But the point is that it never happens to me!
Franks is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #8

Berntssu is an unknown quantity at this point

You want to make sure you clean out your Cache and delete cookies, this sometimes helps fix various things, if you haven't rebooted in a while you may want to try that. Hope that helps!
Berntssu is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #9
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

What Berntssu said! You can also help yourself by cleaning out your dock and trying to keep it below 100 items. I haven't seen that screen since I started doing that. Hope that helps! Good luck.
daelcare is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #10

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

One other thought/suggestion. You might check to be sure you don't have doorways blocked. Your rooms shouldn't have more than 80 items. If you have a room you use as a dressing room or closet remember you don't count the dressers. You count the total number of items in the room. Same thing applies to gardens for profit. Ganz techs say keep your dock to 100 or less items. Keep doorways unblocked and limit items to 80 or less. When I made those changes I never got that message again. However, it is always good to keep cache cleaned out,and periodically re-boot your computer.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Closed