Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #11
Yay! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help report bed problems

This is a problem that a lot of people are experiencing, with PSI bathtubs and I suppose you could say "special" beds. Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon, but don't worry it's just a glitch
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #12
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've been testing tubs and the hippo tub does not have a problem for me but the blue jay one does. I don't know where my pinto and black cat tubs are so if anyone knows of a problem with those let me know.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover531
This is a problem that a lot of people are experiencing, with PSI bathtubs and I suppose you could say "special" beds. Hopefully Ganz will fix this soon, but don't worry it's just a glitch
I know it's a glitch. If you had read my first post you would realize I am trying to help get this fixed by identifying which beds have the problem. They can't fix what they don't know about.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #14

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Good job! I haven't encountered any bed problems so far.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #15
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I just got off the phone with Tash who called me back as promised. She did not have a solution for my orange table which would not let me put anything on it. She thought it was because I had traded for it, but I had not. But I asked her to remove the two stuck items in another room and that was the problem.

I also gave her a list of the beds and the tubs that I know from my personal experience have problems.

Daredevil bed, Speedy Sleeper bed, Oriole PSI and Fantasy Coach.

Tubs - Blue Jay PSI, black cat PSI, and pinto PSI. The hippo PSI seemed to work for me.

She is going to pass this information to the tech department after she tests it herself to get screen shots and these should be fixed as soon as they can figure out the problem.
Closed