Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Help with reading Notifications

Ok, at the risk of sounding like a total *****, I got a notification that I've been accepted as a Gift Training (Yipee!) but I can't read the message! I can read the first two lines but that's all. I have clicked, tried to scroll down without success, and done everything else I can think of.

So. . .how do you read the notification? Considering that I spend 8+ hours a day on the computer I'm embarassed to ask, but I'm excited and want to get started on the GE!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 04:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Help with reading Notifications

Did you click on the title of the PM?
Old 09-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

You should be able to click on the title of the Notification right beside the Mod's name who sent it to you. That should open up the PM and let you read the whole thing.

Congrats on being accepted. Have fun trading. Let me know if you need more help.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #4

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

That did it! I clicked on everything BUT the title of the thread.

I think I need some more sleep! Thanks very much--I'm really looking foward to the GE!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #5

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Congradulations!!!You will have a fun time there!
menacedog is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #6
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm so glad you figured it out!!! Congratulations!!!
smiles83 is offline Female
Closed