Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Answered: Help Re: Ossilily Pland seeds

I got the seed packet with my Collie, planted them and nothing is happening. There is no packet on the plant site like there are on my other plant garden sites. Are my seeds bad?LOL With each inspection the reading is that they are growing and doing fine. Well, I can't see anything but dirt. My little farmer and I are getting worried.
Thanking you in advance for all your help with this matter.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by fluffrnuttr
Hi,

My sister had the same problem. I tried and tried to convince her their was a problem, and they were not growing, and she waited a MONTH. Finally, I convinced her to let me give it a try. I REMOVED them, then put them back (probably digging would do the same thing), and I watered them (usually I do not water any of my plants, I just rake and harvest). The next day, there was already improvement. Sure enough, every day...bigger and better...and before you knew it, it was HARVEST time. it sure is pretty right before harvest time.

Hopet his helps.

Good luck!!

Fluffrnuttr
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help Re: Ossilily Pland seeds

I had trouble with mine too.

You probably need to dig them up and re plant them.
I have heard of other people having this same problem.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:43 PM   #3

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

My sister had the same problem. I tried and tried to convince her their was a problem, and they were not growing, and she waited a MONTH. Finally, I convinced her to let me give it a try. I REMOVED them, then put them back (probably digging would do the same thing), and I watered them (usually I do not water any of my plants, I just rake and harvest). The next day, there was already improvement. Sure enough, every day...bigger and better...and before you knew it, it was HARVEST time. it sure is pretty right before harvest time.

Hopet his helps.

Good luck!!

Fluffrnuttr
Old 08-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

when i had troubble with the plant i had to replant it
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I had the same thing happen to mine.. just dig it up It will work
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I got the seed packet with my Collie, planted them and nothing is happening. There is no packet on the plant site like there are on my other plant garden sites. Are my seeds bad?LOL With each inspection the reading is that they are growing and doing fine. Well, I can't see anything but dirt. My little farmer and I are getting worried.
Thanking you in advance for all your help with this matter.
Yes, Collie Love is right. First try digging them, even if it gives you the warning your plant doesn't need it, that will automatically replant them..give them a watering and then it should grow. Give them a few days and you should see growth. If for some reason you don't...just remove them to your dock and replant. When you do that, dig them immediately, water and they will grow. The same applies to the Donut seeds if you ever receive them.
Good luck and enjoy the plant.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #7
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes, Collie Love is right. First try digging them, even if it gives you the warning your plant doesn't need it, that will automatically replant them..give them a watering and then it should grow. Give them a few days and you should see growth. If for some reason you don't...just remove them to your dock and replant. When you do that, dig them immediately, water and they will grow. The same applies to the Donut seeds if you ever receive them.
Good luck and enjoy the plant.

yep -- this is exactly what you have to do to make them work. Ignore the warning and dig. I didn't have this problem with my donut seeds though...
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

I have 11 Collie Seeds and 9 Donut Seeds, I never had to dig or replant them. BUT most ppl do. Sorry you had to wait so long to find out.

Anyways I was just posting to say.. You know you can feed the bone to ALL of your pets right?

Good luck with your plant!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Closed