Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
Je t'aime <3
Gifted

BlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Help...proflie trouble...>.<

So...I tried uploading a picture onto my profile as my background from my albums, but every time I try to, it won't let me use it. Y'know, the part for the URL just turns red to show I can't use it and stuff, and it does it for all my pictures. >.<

HELP! PLEASE!

Thanks. (:
BlauBerry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Help...proflie trouble...>.<

Hmm.. Are you uploading it right? Is it saved as a picture, not a file?
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #3
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I'm not to sure about the links ... I usually just upload it with the little icon on the side of the link box. You could try that instead, make sure your pic is uploaded in a profile album, and then you can just upload it from there.
Let me know if you still can't get it to work, but I hope this helps

~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #4
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

There's a glitch, I'm not sure what is happening but no one can upload pics to their background right now, atleastt I cant and many others. I am waiting for WI to fix it though, good luck!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
There's a glitch, I'm not sure what is happening but no one can upload pics to their background right now, atleastt I cant and many others. I am waiting for WI to fix it though, good luck!
That's strange ... yeah, I've seen many people with background glitches right now, but mine's working fine .. ???
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

yes, it must only be affecting some accounts...
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
BeatlesandElvisRule
Webkinz :)

beatlesrulez is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the file size for the picture too big. I had that problem with my signature picture and i had to resize the icon in the program I made it in. I never tried making a custom background, but maybe that has something to do with it.
Sorry if that didn't help!
-beatlesrulez
beatlesrulez is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #8
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I have had that too and I have been explained,you know when you decide what kind of album it is?Like public album,provate album....etc...well....you ahve to set it to the "I guess its new" option that is..."Profile album".Then do it,it will work.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 03-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
Je t'aime <3
Gifted

BlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of light

Awwie, thanks everyone (: I'm glad. Now I don't have to worry...although I kinda do want a picture background right now...xD

---------- BlauBerry added 61 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
I have had that too and I have been explained,you know when you decide what kind of album it is?Like public album,provate album....etc...well....you ahve to set it to the "I guess its new" option that is..."Profile album".Then do it,it will work.
Ohhhh, thankuu

Last edited by BlauBerry; 03-11-2009 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
BlauBerry is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
King Hoopla

Here you go: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-what-479276/
Closed