Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: HELP WITH PROBLEMS

I get a SYNTAX Error each time a click.... BUT ONLY ON WI WEBSITE.... HOW CAN I FIX THIS OR PREVENT THIS SYNTAX ERROR ON WI WEBSITE.. I DONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE?2.My other problem is that I can't change my colors, fonts or add smilys to my posts HELLLPPPP
topcat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
RAWR! I'm a
Webkinz :)

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Default Re: HELP WITH PROBLEMS

Im not sure... Sorry! =(
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Hmm that is a new one to me. Perhaps clear your cache then re-start your browser? You can do this under the tool button at the top of your browser.

If that does not help maybe try another browser? If you use IE try firefox.

If these don't work I would contact your ISP as you are nothaving problems with other websites.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
I never finish anyth

ThanuX is a jewel in the roughThanuX is a jewel in the rough

Clear your cache, or try to restart your computer. See if that works.
ThanuX is offline Male
Old 06-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't know the solution to your 1st problem, but to change your font color, you have to click "quick links" at the top, then click "edit options", scroll down a bit and you should see the place where you change your default text color. For smilies, when you make a post there is a little smiley on top of the bar, click on that and a list should pop out, or you can click "go advanced" at the bottom of your post

Oh and if you're wondering how to clear your cache, this is what you do:
-open up your web browser
-click "tools" (or "file" then "tools")
-click "delete browsing history"
-click "delete cookies"

Last edited by dotdotduck; 06-22-2009 at 12:11 AM..
Old 06-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #6
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I would say that the other very helpful solutions may be just fine for the average run of the mill problems...I think yours may be a bit more demanding..I would log completely out of your computer-shut down...then, I would allow all necessary updates to be installed..windows has an unlimited amount of updates at any given time...ALLOW ALL OF THE UPDATES...then, after all of that is updated, I would then consider what firewall protection is in place if you are still getting the message? Generally-to me-a Symantec pop-up indicates that some program is out-of-date...try these suggestions, & report back...it should makeit easier to help you...I still don't know what the problemis-but-we could help to eliminate possiable excuses

Do the things I recommended-and PM me if you still have the problem....you should NOT have any of those problems navagating through WI...

Last edited by pfeagans01; 06-22-2009 at 12:26 AM..
Old 06-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #7
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Hmm.. that's very strange. A lot of people
have had problems with the site so you don't
need to worry too much. I would try restaring
the internet program and try reloading the pages
you are trying to access. If that still dosen't work
I would try contacting your internet provider.

As for your second problem, when you are posting
a message you can change the color. Just click the A
with the black line under it and pick your color. There is
also a button for fonts as well. As for the smileys, you
just click the one you want and it should show up in your post.

Feel free to pm me if you have any further questions. Good luck!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed