Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
ejrgirl10
Webkinz :)

Jessica Jonas is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help!!!plz tell me

Hey guys i want to figure out a secret recipe and i was wondering how do u do it?? PLZ tell me
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #2
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help!!!plz tell me

jesica jonas you can figure out how to get secret recipes from the cook book and how you can make that recipe is by putting them on the stvove or sandwitch maker or the blender and click the button
Old 04-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Re: Help!!!plz tell me

Trial and error, and a LOT of trips to the Wshop. Ok, say you know that 2 ingredients to the made up recipe "Raspberry Colossal Frizzabee" are Raspberris and strawberry yogurt. Go to the W shoppe and buy like 27 raspberries, and 27 strawberry yogurt. Then buy 1 of each of 27 things. I usually go alphabetically, starting with Almonds, or whatever comes first now.
Let's say that the Raspberry Colossl Frizzabee is made using the blender. So you go your Blender, and put in a raspberry, a strawberry yogurt and almonds. Make it, and you'll probably get Gack. So you try the NEXT thing in line, raspberry, yogurt and whatever comes after almonds. If you haven't foudn the secret ingredient by the time you've used your 27th set of food items, go back to the W shop and buy 27 more.
I say 27 because it usually takes me 25 - 40 tries before I find the secret ingredient. You could find it in less tries, or it might take you more. 27 is an easy number- you can only buy things in groups of 9 anyway and it's easier to keep track of what you've used already.
Good luck!
Closed