Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
mkbuhr
Webkinz :)

mkbuhr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: help! please respond!

Why can't I ever enter a beauty pagent or a cooking compitition on . Also how do u become gifted on.

---------- mkbuhr added 6 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

please respond

---------- mkbuhr added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Please I really need help. really really need help

Last edited by mkbuhr; 08-19-2008 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: help! please respond!

Well, in regard to the competitions, there are only certain times that you can enter and they fill up very fast- they have limits on how many can enter.

To be gifted on WI, you must first apply to be a gift trainee. To do so, you must first have over 50 non-fluff posts and have been a member for over 2 weeks. Then you post your agreement to the rules on the Rules thread, and once accepted you go through a training program. Once you graduate, you will be gifted. All you need to know can be found on this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Hope this helps!!!
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
winner1926

dolphin26 is on a distinguished road

Well, on the competions you have to arrive before 5,000 people. If you do then you get to enter. Theres only 5,000 people in each competion so yeah.
It might also be that you enter a PRO competion. You can only enter a PRO competion if you have passed the 10th level in cooking or beauty.

If you want to became gifted in WI then you have to make 50 GOOD posts.
What I mean by GOOD posts is that you have complete sentences, & other stuff.
You also have to be on WI for more than 2 weeks.
These are only some of the rules!
If you want all of them & how to applie for gift traniee just PM me.
Hope i helped.
dolphin26 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
mkbuhr

mkbuhr is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to both of you that really helps. But how do you trade on Webkinz insider?
Old 08-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

When you're accepted into the Gift Exchange, you start out as a Gift Trainee, with access into a specific part of the GE, for those who are Gift Trainees and the Gift Coaches to work with each other.
I haven't ever gone through the process, but while there, you will be able to work out mock trades with each other and send the varoius items through kinzpost, like a real trade.

When you are accepted into the full GE, you are able to make a thread listing all the items you have and are willing to trade. Many people also list the items they want. People come to your thread and you can go to theirs, statin your interest in various items. From there you work out a trade depending on what items you're willing to give and what is fair.
Once you do that, you send the items to each other through kinzpost and leave feedback
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

some people, like myself, are unable to enter the beauty competitions. one user was able to after deleting cookies & browsing history, (clearing the cache). then, on the webkinz main site, hitting choose language, and the logging in & then going straight to the statium. i'm still not ablt to enter, after doing these things.

to be gifted, you go through the gift trainee program. it is real trades that you make, according to the rules, with other gift trainees. then when you graduate you become gifted. how to apply & qualify as a gift trainee is found in the faq, at the top menu, in green letters. good luck
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here's a thread that helped me out with what kinds of posts they look for, and what not to do as well. It also shows you the forums that don't count towards your being accepted as a Gift Trainee.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #8

dogy2197 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is probably your time zone, or your settings.
dogy2197 is offline Female
Closed