Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
crazyeagle
Webkinz :)

crazyeagle is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: HELP!!! PLEASE READ

TODAY WHEN I WAS TRADING I TRADED MY Yarn Ball Sofa FOR TWO THINGS A PROPELLER PLANE AND A DEX DANGEROUS SPACE FIGHTER AND I ONLY GOT THE DEX DANGEROUS SPACE FIGHTER WHEN I WENT TO CHECK MY DOCK HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE PLEASE RESPOND.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
Be the Change!
Gifted

M@R!$@ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!!! PLEASE READ

awwww! That's annoying! although I'm surprised the person wanted to give you 2 exclusives for one PSI since it's not totally fair for them... who knows maybe they wanted it really badly! Anyways dont fret it's just a VIRTUAL item!....

Last edited by M@R!$@; 06-21-2008 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: spelling mistake
Old 06-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

hmm... I'm really sorry. Do you remember the persons username? If so talk to Ganz give them the username. Right before the person traded with you thay probably took it out of the trading box, and before you could notice you pressed accept. Definetly talk to Ganz.

---------- *July Jewl* added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

hope i helped you solve your problem, did I?

Last edited by *July Jewl*; 06-21-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:23 PM   #4

marylight623 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWWW I'M SORRY IF THAT HAPPENED 2 ME I WOULD TALK 2 GANZ1
marylight623 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Unfortunetly that is part of the flaws of the trading room, there really isn't too much you can do, just in the future before you click to finish trade double check all items are there. Some times these things happen.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
I luv my
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

i can't even get into the trading room, consider yourself lucky for even getting in!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #7
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

try logging out and back in
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #8
Hollister1107

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

that is not a big deal it is a virtual item

come on
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:46 PM   #9
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

KittyKrazy293 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Hollister1107

come on
I'm sorry, but that sounded kind of rude. Maybe they have been searching for that Propeller Plane for a long time. You could've said something nicer. Just my opinion.

Anyways, sorry this happened to you. They probably took it out of the trade box at the very last second.
KittyKrazy293 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Hollister1107

come on
It is a big deal to the person it happened to and they were coming here for support. If you have nothing positive to add to the thread, please do not post.

Unfortunately, if this happened in the WW trading room, there is nothing WI can do.

Last edited by mom2tc; 06-21-2008 at 05:50 PM..
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed