Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
baseballboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help Please (New User)

Try to post, but I'm obviously technologically challenged.
How in the world do you enter the contest on here? I've never posted before now or done a "thread", so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Much!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Help Please (New User)

Hello!
This should go in the "Somebody help" section, oh well.
Right now you created a thread, by hitting the "New thread" button. If you're here, than you're viewing the thread. So scroll down a little, past my post, and you should see a box which says, under Quick Reply, "Message:" and then a bunch of buttons. If you click within the box, you'll be able to start typing a message. Then just hit "Post quick reply." Try that
*Edit* And the link to the contest is the one Dixie gave you

Last edited by cocogirl211; 05-06-2010 at 08:49 AM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, click on this title and it will bring you to the Contest for the Pharaoh helm. YOu just tell them what your Favorite Webkinz is. That's all
Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread - Page 119
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #4
Lil Kinz

Do you just hit the reply button to enter? Sorry told you I was tech. challenged
Old 05-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

Yep!
You just made your 2nd post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

Thanks to you both. Per your earlier reply that said I posted this in the wrong area - how to find where you need to go. I searched under the help tool, but didn't seem to find an area like you had mentioned
Old 05-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #7
kathynew
Webkinz :)

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Here, click on this title and it will bring you to the Contest for the Pharaoh helm. YOu just tell them what your Favorite Webkinz is. That's all
Official Pharaoh's Helm Contest Thread - Page 119
Click on Dixiecup's link for the Pharaoh Helm. It will take you to the contest. Then go to the top where it lists the page numbers. Click on the last page number. Go to the bottom and type what you want. Then click "Post Quick Reply." That should do it. Good luck, and have fun!
kathynew is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #8
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by baseballboy
Thanks to you both. Per your earlier reply that said I posted this in the wrong area - how to find where you need to go. I searched under the help tool, but didn't seem to find an area like you had mentioned
I think I might have been wrong. . I do that sometimes. I just clicked the link + thought it was under rules & suggestions, but either way, it's in the help section now.
Sorry for confusing you!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #9
arrior Cats Vs.
Webkinz :)

Silverheart is a jewel in the roughSilverheart is a jewel in the rough

Well, I found this thread under Somebody Help! So this means a moderator or administrator moved it for you.

Silverheart
Silverheart is offline Female
Old 05-06-2010, 09:06 AM   #10
Lil Kinz

Thanks to all for your kindness. I've posted...& I think I'm getting the hang of it. Yeehaw
Closed