Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
frogdiva
Gift Guru

frogdiva is just really nicefrogdiva is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Help Please My WW account won't open

Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me or give me some advice? I can not get one of my account to open. I keep getting stuck on the green meadow screen and should I make it past there to the Newspaper screen I am stuck in Please Wait mode for a very long time. I contacted Ganz and have not gotten a reply yet. Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Hugs
Frogdiva
frogdiva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help Please My WW account won't open

Try one of these direct loaders and see if they will work for you.
The first is a Firefox loader, the second an Internet Explorer. Use the one OPPOSITE of the browser you are having trouble with
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #3
frogdiva
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Try one of these direct loaders and see if they will work for you.
The first is a Firefox loader, the second an Internet Explorer. Use the one OPPOSITE of the browser you are having trouble with
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Hi Dixiecup,

Thank you for your suggestions, however, either one helped. I think the trouble started when I completed the the Christmas Tree and added all the ornaments. Thanks I'll keep trying.

Hugs
Frogdiva
Old 01-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
I, not just for kids
Webkinz :)

catditty is an unknown quantity at this point

First, I completely understand your problem. For the last few weeks, I have not been able to consistently get onto my account, no matter what I do. I have used IE, Firefox, cleaned my cache, tried different times of day - ANYTHING that I could think of!!

You are not the only one with the problem day, I was taking a look around the forum and it seems to be a general problem. You might want to take a look in the Somebody Help! forum, but look below the Guides section, there are a bunch of people that have other threads about the same thing...I just think you might get more help from other people that might have more ideas if you posted there.

I don't know how to have this moved to that section, you might want to check with a mod.

Sorry I'm not much more help than the suggestion - but seeing what everyone else is doing might help.

Have a great day and Happy New Year!
catditty is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should log out and log back in but I don't know if that will help. Sorry! Happy New Year!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
Ladybugladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi-

We have been having trouble with 2 out of 4 accounts. It takes 8 minutes to load from green screen to a newspaper page that says oops you can't play on webkinz, come back later. A third account comes and goes, and seems to be going more than coming lately. We too have ornaments on those three accounts, maybe that is something that is causing the problem. Although a friend that can access those accounts has trees and they have not had problems. The older accounts seem to be the ones with problems. We have tried everything, including having Ganz look into and we are still down. Those accounts were also having problems over a month ago, when we kept getting kicked off every 8 minutes. I don't know what to do. Any out there suggestions? We have tried firefox, cleaning files and cookies. Had the internet service check to see if it was running right. Unistalling Adobe Flash10 and then reinstalling it. Nothing at this point has helped. I am just hoping it is something on Ganz's end and that they get it fixed. We started having problems on a Thursday 2 weeks ago, maybe then did some updates that caused this, they seem to do lots of fixing on Thursday. HELP!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

If I were you, I would call Ganz directly. You can never really trust e-mails or anything. If you have someone on the phone with you while you are on the computer, maybe they could help you with your issue.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

from all your explanation that is exactly what it is. A GANZ issue, not yours, unfortunately. If you have done ALL that you can to get one and you stilll can't then it is a server issue and you will have to wait until that server is functioning properly. Yes, you can have 8 accounts out of your home and they can all be on different servers.
You may have to wait until they do next maintenance and I can't hazard a guess...maybe Monday or Tuesday when the kids are back in school and the traffic dies down a bit. OR they may opt to wait until Tuesday the 6th...when the shop items will be done.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 01-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #9
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I've been having the same problem withone of my accounts. The one that I use most often, very slow, please wait all the time, green screen, freezing up. I've called, and emailed, and haven't heard back yet. I'm hoping they get it fixed soon.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
frogdiva
Gift Guru

Thank you everyone for sharing, I don't feel singled out. I am going to call Ganz Mon or Tues and push real hard for some sort of resolution. Pleas check back I will post what happens.

Thanks again everyone.

Hugs
Frogdiva
Closed