Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   HELP PLEASE! Mods and admins, please delete. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-please-mods-admins-please-delete-482991/)

Lydiebug2403-17-2009 12:58 PM

HELP PLEASE! Mods and admins, please delete.

I lost my favorite webkinz, Scottie. I've looked everywhere I can in my room. What do you do when you lose something? So you have any methods of finding it? Please help! I can't e-trace my steps because I don't know what they are, and the last place I saw her was on my desk, bt she isn't there. HELP PLEASE!
Found her! Please look at the post on the second page if you want to know where. Mods and admins can close.

AnthonysMommy03-17-2009 01:00 PM

Re: HELP PLEASE!

Do you have a dog or younger siblings that might have 'borrowed' it?

harrypotterfan10103-17-2009 01:01 PM

Why don't you just try looking around your desk area.

If you still haven't found your webkinz, why don't you clean your room. You might just find her then!

Lydiebug2403-17-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy (Post 13527323)
Do you have a dog or younger siblings that might have 'borrowed' it?

No, but my sister babysits almost full-time so I asked my mom if her girls came over. She said they hadn't in about 3 weeks, so it can't be that. Thanks for trying though, rep!

Quote:

Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101 (Post 13527330)
Why don't you just try looking around your desk area.

If you still haven't found your webkinz, why don't you clean your room. You might just find her then!

I actually just cleaned my ropm. Thansk anyways. Another rep!

pandabear9803-17-2009 01:17 PM

You should look under your desk or behind your desk!

HOPE YOU FIND HER!

Lydiebug2403-17-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandabear98 (Post 13527470)
You should look under your desk or behind your desk!

HOPE YOU FIND HER!

My desk is connected to the wall, so behind my desk is my sister's room, which I have been forbidden to enter. I keep all of my webkinz under my desk, so she wouldn't be lost if she was there. Thanks again for trying to help though. rep.

Siiba03-17-2009 01:29 PM

Maybe if you try to remember where you saw it last, than try to remember what you did after that, you could find it! ;)
Good luck finding your Webkinz!
~Siiba~

webkinz_girlyx003-17-2009 01:30 PM

i think you should ask your parents (or whoever else you live with) if they have seen it around the house, or if they moved it

jiajia200803-17-2009 01:40 PM

You could try looking everywhere around the house and looking in places you don't think is where she is (sorry if that dosen't make much sense:(), in case someone misplaced her there.
Good luck finding Scottie!!!
I hope you find her. :)

meowsrus03-17-2009 11:35 PM

OK. The last time my girls "lost" one of their pets (friends) the place it was was in the car. They had forgotten that they had taken it with them and put it on the seat, then when leaving car grabbed what they knew they had because it was on top of the friend. I would check there, under couch, under bed, in the cabinets, in your drawers- basically anywhere you do not see outright. it is amazing when you are distracted what you put into the 'wrong' places!!! Plus, under places is where many things get kicked, knocked under by accident. Don't forget to check in the cushions of the couch or any lounge chairs you have.

I hope you find Scottie- it is scary not to be able to find something you care about!