Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Chihuahuagirl24
Webkinz :)

Cara24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Unanswered: HELP PLEASE! IM NEW!

Hi, I have this question. Will you please answer it?

Well, I am a newbie, and I keep seeing Webkinz under usernames. Can you please tell me what that means? Also, I saw that under my username it said lil'kinz! Can someone please help?
Cara24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 09:23 PM   #2
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: HELP PLEASE! IM NEW!

I thin kyou have to be gifted, or something. IDK too!
366100068 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
bffrule

2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light2cool4u107 is a glorious beacon of light

that just depends on the number of posts u have and if u have any questions feel free to ask me
2cool4u107 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

Lion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of lightLion King is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Cara24
Hi, I have this question. Will you please answer it?

Well, I am a newbie, and I keep seeing Webkinz under usernames. Can you please tell me what that means? Also, I saw that under my username it said lil'kinz! Can someone please help?
Welcome to WI.

You are a lil' kinz until you have made 10 posts.

Then you will be a Webkinz and you will have the PM (private message) feature and post editing feature unlocked.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #5
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gift Trainee
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gifted Training Section and feedback system, but not the regular Gift Exchange area or the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff after successfully completing the Gifted Training program. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 50 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum, with the exception of the Gifted Training Section, and are designated by the green color.

Gift Coach
A registered user that has obtained Gift Guru status and has been selected to train new Gift Trainees. These users have access to every section on the forum, including the Gifted Training Section. They share the green color with the Gift Gurus. Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #6
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Hello Cara and welcome to webkinz insider (WI for short). All you have to do to move up from lil kinz to webkinz is have 10 posts. Once you have 10 posts and the computer realizes it, (sometimes it takes a few minutes) you will see webkinz below your avatar. If you need any more help, just ask. You may also want to look at the FAQ, it may help answer some questions. Have a great evening.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
luinwenne

What the person above said thats right you hav't posted enough to be gifted orwebkinz there basicly ratings and welcome to WI read the FAQS and rules and enjoy WI how it is.And to start off why not join my contest?Just click the link below!
Old 08-06-2008, 09:28 PM   #8
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Okay you go to Quick Links at the top on WI. You click edit options. Then at the bottom of the screen it has something with a W. You can type whatever you want there. It is for your username but mine says The Beagle is my fav Webkinz. And the thing that says Lil' Kinz is your ranking depending on how many threads you have.
Hope this helps!
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #9
Chihuahuagirl24

Cara24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks! You helped SO much!
Cara24 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

You are a little kinz until you have a certain amount of posts. Please go to the rules s& FAQ section and read them a couple of days in a row. They really are very helpful. I go back and read them often. Also most anyone on here will be glad to help out.
Good Luck and welcome to WI
DES is offline Female
Closed