Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Help Please. I'm having MAJOR Gem Hunt Troubles.

Hi I'm cowattack3, and I've had webkinz since 2004. I have 18 Webbies, and they're all very happy but that's not the point.

I've been doing Gem Hunt everyday for months, looking in vein for a Teardrop Tower. Except that, for the past 6 weeks, I haven't found a gem. EVERY DAY! I can't figure out why! I've looked through all of the threads that Justin and other Mods have posted about the Gem Hunt, but nothing has helped. Can someone please help me find a Teardrop Tower so I can get my first Crown of Wonder?
cowattack3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 08:34 PM   #2
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help Please. I'm having MAJOR Gem Hunt Troubles.

oooo -- I'm so sorry to hear that. I have never read anyone having a problem like this. It might be worth a phone call to Ganz. No one can be that unlucky.
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
HIYA
Webkinz :)

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

Maybie its a major glitch on your file. Try contacting Ganz. If its a glitch, they might fix it
penguin17 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 08:46 PM   #4
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh my gosh Im so sorry I cant help. The truth is I've been having the same problem with the same gem. Except every now and then (maybe once every 2 weeks) I'll find a common gem (lemon drop or zincoz).
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #5
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Same with me!! I just started getting gems last week, call ganz!
366100068 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #6

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Its a blue gem and apparently all the blue gems can be found in the Howling horse mine. I would try every day and try near the front and work back. Hope it helps. My son has 4 and has kept them all-glad he did if its one that is hard to find.Good Luck
Old 08-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #7
BMANJR
Lil Kinz
Mroche95 is an unknown quantity at this point

It took me about 6 weeks to find that gem and I finally did about 2 days ago in the Howlijng Horse mine. I was able to find other gems, just not that one. It may be a glitch since it shouldn't take so long to find one gem and I sort of knew where to look. If it is the bat, go slightly to the right on top. I believe that there are several programs for each mine and it is just luck of the draw as to which one you get. If you hunt in the same place, the odds are you will find it. Good luck.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #8
PinkSparkles123

Wow thats crazy! Call up ganz and ask whats happening!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #9
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know how you feel. I've been having the same problem!!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:56 PM   #10
jyakub is an unknown quantity at this point

Stick to the Howling Horse mine, and good luck!
jyakub is offline Female
Closed