Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
I have over 150
Webkinz :)

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Help Please!!! I have a question!!!

I have a question,
Isn't the Webkinz Weimeriner (however you spell it ) only available at that Sugar Bowl gift shop? If so, I found that there is only one and it's in Iowa, but they do have a site.... Like I said if they are only sold there, are they going to be available at pther retailers? Because if not this whole thing is a little stupid. Why would Ganz only make the animal available at a one-store-only place? (Like I said a million times, IF I'm correct) Thanks to anyone who helps!
-D♥
daisyrockgirl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by daisyrockgirl
On one of the WI articals. Quote: "The Webkinz Weimaraner is a store exclusive retailing at the Sugar Bowl Gift Shop."

Quote: "Since our partner retailer was unable to order the Weimaraner for their November shipment, we are assuming that the Weimaraner is a retailer-exclusive Webkinz still slated for release in November!"that's from an older one.

What? Nobody answered my question!? Why does it say closed thread!?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #2

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Help Please!!! I have a question!!!

I haven't heard anything like that about it. Where did you find that out?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
I have over 150

On one of the WI articals. Quote: "The Webkinz Weimaraner is a store exclusive retailing at the Sugar Bowl Gift Shop."

Quote: "Since our partner retailer was unable to order the Weimaraner for their November shipment, we are assuming that the Weimaraner is a retailer-exclusive Webkinz still slated for release in November!"that's from an older one.

What? Nobody answered my question!? Why does it say closed thread!?

Last edited by daisyrockgirl; 10-26-2009 at 02:32 PM..
Old 10-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I think it will be available in many places, but since it comes out next month, maybe only a few retailers have it right now. If I were you, I would wait until it is available more widespread.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Hmm... maybe Sugar Bowl only does the pre-sell like I got my Peppy Puppy in August even though it was supposed to come out in October. Sometimes they do that- so maybe thats what Sugar Bowl got with those Webkinz. In November it should be avaliable to everyone otherwise Ganz wouldn't be saying "coming to your favorite local retail store near you".

Good luck!

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #6
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

This is only for a few months. The Weimeraner will be released to every store that sells Webkinz in a few months. It is just like the Guinea Pig only available at Justice and Arctic Fox only at Hallmark just for a few months after it was released.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #7
I have over 150

Oh ok tanks guys
Closed