Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
auntjudi
Webkinz :)

jamb53 is just really nicejamb53 is just really nice

Unhappy Unanswered: HELP! PLEASE, HELP! Dock won't load!!!

This is so anoying. We have three accounts in our house and only one of them is having a problem with the dock not loading. Please don't suggest that we try to put things in storage containers - that is not the problem. This account has less than 100 items in storage. We have another account with over 900 items in storage and the dock loads immediately. We are using the same computer for all accounts so please don't suggest we clear the cache. I have tried some of the other suggestions I've found on this site but nothing works (ex. go into a room and place an item there from your dock and then remove the item; go to your room and click the action button and have your pet do some actions; go to the W-shop and your dock will load - NONE OF THESE SUGGESTIONS WORK!) HELP - we need to feed the pets in this account and we can't feed them without getting items from storage or being able to shop. I know I could send food from another account but that is only a temporary solution. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom you have for us.
jamb53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: HELP! PLEASE, HELP! Dock won't load!!!

I really do think you need to try clearing your cookies again. If all else fails, contact Ganz.
But I'm no expert, just trying to help out...sorry about your problem!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

contact Ganz, or you can send them to the spa to keep them from starving
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

It's a server issue. There's nothing you can do. The only thing can do is find the right time for it to load. I have 400 on one account that will load quickly and less than 100 on another that will not always load but will during less busy times
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

I have the same issue. One account takes 4EVER to load and the other goes quickly. I could try both on the same computer within minutes and the one account works just fine and the other is a nightmare. I have one that can't even be played on the weekends. If you find a solution, please post it! I have done the cache clearing, different computer, etc. The only time one account is really usable is after the dailies late in the evening.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:10 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Lots of people are having the same problem; unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a solution other than trying for late night/early morning as was already suggested.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed