Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
mturner is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help Please contacting webkinz problems

I am trying to contact Ganz I have 2 halloween items stuck in a room and went to customer service and i have something stuck in my room and it would not let me send a request saying that your acct verification did not match their records. I entered all of my adoption codes and still would not let me. I was wondering if anybody else has ever had this problem? Or if ther is anyway to get in touch with ganz now that they are not receiving emails? see attached pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcustomer service problem.JPG (73.1 KB, 5 views)
mturner is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #2
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: Help Please contacting webkinz problems

Be sure that all required fields you are entering are correct. It may not be an incorrect code you are entering, but rather, be sure of the following:

1. The username you are entering is the username you enter when logging into WW.
2. The first name is your first name used when initially creating your WW account.
3. That you are entering the proper birth date, that being the one you entered when creating yoru WW account.
4. That the email you are entering is the address used when creating your WW account.

Unfortunately the message is not telling you which of the items is not correct, or at least correct when matching it to the information they have from your initial account creation. Did you run off the initial "personal information" from your first pet adoption when you created your account?
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Make sure everything is correct. If you keep making sure its all correct and it never works. You can always call them.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #4
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

mturner,

I've heard of this happening when the wrong code is put in... for example... my son, daughter and I all have webkinz accounts... if I was reporting a problem in my daughter's account, but put in one of the codes from one of my adoptions, I would have that problem. So my first question is: are you putting in the right code for the right account?

If you already know you're doing that, perhaps you could try the question under customer service that says, "Our question does not appear above" and e-mail Ganz and let them know that despite the fact that you're entering correct info, the system is still giving you difficulty.

It could also be a glitch, and maybe if you log out and back in, you'd have some luck.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem... I can imagine it's frustrating. Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Good luck.

Peace,
Jenn
Closed