Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Help Please! Can't Deliver Box of Chocolates to Lunk!

This is so crazy. I've been trying for DAYS to complete the Valentine Quest and no matter how many times I click on Lunk at the end it is not registering that I delivered the box of chocolates. I had no problem with 1) Boris giving me the boxes of chocolates and telling me to deliver them to Lunk and the Fish King, and 2)delivering one to the Fish King. When I went up the clouds and got to Lunk he has a yellow glow around him. My pet went over and I clicked and clicked but nothing.

I went all the way back to Boris to see if I missed something. Went to ALL the rooms thinking maybe I didn't have the two boxes of chocolates. But I did. Boris's instructions confirmed that.

So over and over, I logged out and logged back in, thinking that was the problem. Nothing.

I changed my browser from Safari to Firefox. Nothing.

My quest counter at the top left says 12/12, implying that I *have* finished all 12 tasks, but when I looked in the dock for candy machine, nothing.

Just now I went back to Lunk for at least the fifth time and he STILL has the yellow glow around him, but no matter where I click on him there's no way to "deliver" the box of chocolates.

PLEASE HELP! Thank you.
webbieTex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Help Please! Can't Deliver Box of Chocolates to Lunk!

Have you gone back to click on Goober in the park?

Since you said it shows 12/12 tasks complete, Goober is the character that awards you with the prize.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 06:48 AM   #3

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

Hi cheesy! Nope, that didn't work. I had tried it before but went back just in case something had changed.

It's just maddening.

Thanks.

Jo
Old 02-19-2012, 06:54 AM   #4

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I had this happen on one quest. I tried over and over and nothing. I had to go out and come back in with a new pet and then it worked. Try deleting your browing history and see if maybe that helps. I hope you can get something to work for you.
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry to hear that. This has been happening to me lately as well. I believe it will work if you use internet explorer or mozilla firefox. You can also contact Ganz and let them know about this issue!

Here's the link to contact ganz: Contact Us

Good luck with the Challenge!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #6

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

By the way, when it says 12/12, it means you're on the 12th stage, not that you've completed it. Have you tried Chrome?
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

When you look at the tiny image of the box of chocolates, does it say "1/2"?
AKD
Old 02-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
When you look at the tiny image of the box of chocolates, does it say "1/2"?
AKD

Yes it does! I wondered about that. I took it to mean that I had delivered one of the two boxes of chocolate, but then I thought maybe I had gotten only one box of chocolates from Boris. I went BACK to Boris to see if that was the problem, but his instructions were to "deliver the boxes of chocolates" to Lunk and the Fish King. So I am assuming I have both the boxes to begin with, right?

I just can't deliver that second box, to Lunk!

BTW, Lunk is still glowing, so he must be waiting for his chocolates, but I can't get him to "take" them.

I have tried both IE and Firefox. Firefox is even worse. I haven't tried Chrome yet.

SOOOOOO frustrating. I wish I had never started the challenge!

Oh, one other thing -- every time I enter the park now, it says "Boris wants to talk to you in the caves." But when I go there, all he says is "Back so soon? Deliver the chocolates to Lunk and Fish King, etc." which I am trying to do and CAN'T.

Jo
Closed