Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
I'm a crazy
Webkinz :)

blanketgirl101 is just really niceblanketgirl101 is just really nice

Default Answered: HELP!!! Please answer!! I am new!

I dont know how to get a picture or something on that space that says your username. I want a picyure on there but i dont know how!!!
please help.
blanketgirl101 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
Here is the information you need:
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hey Peacock Noodle. I just thought I would add my pic guide to yours and then we can cover all of the bases How about This is from a previous post and I found that people seemed to really understand it. I hope others here find it useful, too
Find the place you want to take your pic
press [prt scr] button (if you have a laptop you will have to press the [Fn] button at the same time
Start Menu (bottom lower left of your screen)
Programs
Accessories
Paint (open Paint)
press [ctrl] + [v] at the same time. This pastes your picture in. The rest is coming to you in step by step picture form. Follow the signs and you should get a good picture on WI

Go to File, press 'save as' You have to change it to a jpeg first. Don't just try and upload a saved picture. If it has a bmp extension on it, it will be too big for the upload manager.
With your picture in paint
Press 'Save as'
Select jpeg and then save it to your folder before upload.
This is what that looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

THEN you get this...

Then you can go to tinypic and have them host your pictures for you. Here is how you do that AND you get the BIG pictures, not those ones that you have to click on to look at Here is the scoop
Go www.tinypic.com

COPY THE SECOND LINK that says Image code and just paste it right under your text.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
Yay!I'm
Gifted

sassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond reputesassylove has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP!!! Please answer!! I am new!

ok , ok,calm down
1st,to get an avatar(that's what they are called) you must have ten posts minimum,then you can go to user cp lovated at the top of the page,it will have an edit avatar button,click it then you should get it from there
pm me if it doesn't work or you need more help,or for any reason
Anyone can have an avatar. A Lil Kinz Avatar can only be 20 KB, when status is upgraded to Webkinz, they can change their avatar to a 48 KB sized avatar.
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-25-2009 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: correcting information
sassylove is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

it's called an avatar or avvie.

first find the picture you want to use.
right click, on it and then click save picture as.
save it where you want.
now you have the picture

then
go to user cp at the top left in white, right below the banner.
click on that once and then click on edit avatar.
scroll down to where it says custom avatar.
go to option 2.
click on the browse button and find the picture where you saved it.
then click on save changes

let me know if you need more help
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
I'm a crazy

blanketgirl101 is just really niceblanketgirl101 is just really nice

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
One more question:
how do you get pictures of your house on a post?
I know nothing!

Red and blue ink are reserved for staff only
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 05-25-2009 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: change font color
blanketgirl101 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #5
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

It depends.... What type of computer do yuo have?
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here is the information you need:
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hey Peacock Noodle. I just thought I would add my pic guide to yours and then we can cover all of the bases How about This is from a previous post and I found that people seemed to really understand it. I hope others here find it useful, too
Find the place you want to take your pic
press [prt scr] button (if you have a laptop you will have to press the [Fn] button at the same time
Start Menu (bottom lower left of your screen)
Programs
Accessories
Paint (open Paint)
press [ctrl] + [v] at the same time. This pastes your picture in. The rest is coming to you in step by step picture form. Follow the signs and you should get a good picture on WI

Go to File, press 'save as' You have to change it to a jpeg first. Don't just try and upload a saved picture. If it has a bmp extension on it, it will be too big for the upload manager.
With your picture in paint
Press 'Save as'
Select jpeg and then save it to your folder before upload.
This is what that looks like:

THEN you get this...

Then you can go to tinypic and have them host your pictures for you. Here is how you do that AND you get the BIG pictures, not those ones that you have to click on to look at Here is the scoop
Go www.tinypic.com

COPY THE SECOND LINK that says Image code and just paste it right under your text.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I see Dixicup explained how to post picture very well
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

Dixiecup ALWAYS explains well.

Here's another tip for the original poster though -- try putting something about your question in the subject line of the post, rather than just "help me please!!". That way, the most qualified members will be drawn here first rather than having to weed through other posts.

You will get lots of help regardless, but proper post titling is a courtesy that makes it easier for so many.

Thanks!
JacksMom is offline Female
Closed