Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

crazie109 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: HELP PLEASE!!!!

:lpig:How do you become gifted or able to trade!! Does it take a long time, do you have to pAY MONEY????For whoever posts they will get a gift bag( you have to add me or tell me your username) Thnks! Hope you post!:wt::rbt::lpig:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 07:40 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!

You have to be on WI for 2 weeks and have 50 posts then go and apply to become gifted. Ill post link in a sec.

---------- Webkinz-Waffles added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Ok Click HERE for the link but only go and apply for it when you've been on WI for 2 weeks and have 50 posts.

Last edited by Webkinz-Waffles; 10-19-2007 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

You must be at least a member for 2 weeks and more, and have over 50 Helpful posts none that are like "Ohhhhhh thats coool!" or "yayayayayayayayayayayay",

You must goto http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r+gift+extange And agree to the gift extange polices (Please be patient when you agree, never agree twice, i would suggest to double read the rules)

Hope that helped!
Love PassPass (Quotinator)
PassPass is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

crazie109 is an unknown quantity at this point

but I have been on for two weeks and how do you apply for a member and PS you get a gift bag but whats your WW username?
Old 10-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Oh and You need to stay on WI for 11 more days and as of now 13 more posts.
Old 10-19-2007, 07:44 PM   #6
shoppingqueenz10

you need 50 or more posts and i suggest to wait awhile if yuo are still not gifted to do something. i have repled 4 times with a lomg wait inetween and am not gifted
Old 10-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Red face Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by crazie109
but I have been on for two weeks and how do you apply for a member and PS you get a gift bag but whats your WW username?
Oh yeah sorry I read your join date wrong... you need more posts though. Oh we get gift bags? Thanks but I don't want one Save it for you to enjoy.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:17 PM   #8
KoalaBear07

You have to be a on webkinzinsider longer
Old 10-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Pretty much summing everything up:

You have to be a member for 2 week (you have already done that)

You need 50 good, informative posts. This is what most people miss. I would start right now, remember that you have 40 posts. Make 50 MORE posts, make sure they are all helpful and informative. A good way to do this is to right a guide, and spend some time in the "Someone Help" section.

After you have met all of these requirements, you need to agree to the fair gift exchange policies, which can be found here. When you are there, you need to read through the rules, and make a post saying something like " I agree to the rules of the gift exchange" After that a mod. will review your posts, and in about a week, you will get a PM saying you are now gifted!

-Lilypad
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed