Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
samantha155
Gifted

angelbaby155 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: help please

ok well i am new at being gifted and well this person asked for something and then she is now off line

this other person offers and i want her offer should i trade with her or wait for the other player first? thanks for your help

----samantha
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: help please

You can't go to the next person until you have turned down the first person. Also it is against the rules to tell someone what they will give you for the trade if they are not first in line
Old 10-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

and i think you do need to give the other person 6 hours once you start the discussion with her.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #4
samantha155
Gifted

angelbaby155 has a spectacular aura about

ok thanks i posted what my sis wants and she offered ok so i'll wait 5 houres thanks you guys
Old 10-08-2007, 06:16 PM   #5
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

you must wait for the First person to respond first, it wouldnt be fair just to skip her/him, also, it is a rule to Trade the first persons offer. It is very fair that way
PassPass is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

the rules I believe are posted under the hippo for FAQ. I DO know that it's not fair to jump to the next person and that other person should NOT be making an offer. The only thing they should be doing is saying something like "I am interested in your hot air balloon. If the trade with Zack543 does not work out please add me to the next in line" To say "I want your hot air balloon. I will match Zack543's Egyptian vanity and throw in a humvee and rocket ship" would be totally NOT KEWL.
However, if the first person offers you something you dont' have listed in your "want" list, or makes an offer that is totally cheesy, (like they offer you a humvee for your crown of wonder) then by all means, turn them down. You don't have to accept an offer that is cheesy or something you don't want.
I probably made things more confusing for you, just look under the FAQ's or pm a mod.

**update**
haha, sorry, there is no hippo up there anymore.. Look under the black bear for the FAQ.

Last edited by cuffy; 10-08-2007 at 08:48 PM..
Old 10-08-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
hannahhud
Gift Guru

hannahhud is on a distinguished road

Read the rules very carfeully. I had no idea everything was so strict until I started. Now I am very carefull to make sure I follow the rules so I don't get suspended. I usually give that person 24 hours to respond.
Closed