Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: HELP PLEASE!!!

OMG i want the love puppy and the sherbet bunny SOOOOO bad , but they are SO expensive on like eBay and amazon..... does anyone know where i can get them at a normal webkinz price? (i joined webkinz after they retired)
xocaij is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP PLEASE!!!

I really don't mean to sound rude here, but...

If you joined after they retired, then tough luck. I joined in 2006, when even the original Cheeky Pets were out, and I didn't get them. I regretted it, kinda wanted one, but simply said "no way" when I saw the prices. No matter how cute something is, I wouldn't pay more than $20 for a Webkinz.

Instead, do what I did-- find a pet that is similar in look to the Love Puppy (Clover Puppy-- get it while it's hot, they may become the next "Love Puppy" and retire quickly) or Sherbet Bunny (basically any of the Rabbits/Bunnies that are out right now...).

I've also found that, with a little photo editing, the Clover Puppy can look almost exactly like the Love Puppy (if its spots were in the shape of clovers... ).
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 02-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by xocaij
OMG i want the love puppy and the sherbet bunny SOOOOO bad , but they are SO expensive on like eBay and amazon..... does anyone know where i can get them at a normal webkinz price? (i joined webkinz after they retired)
yeah im with ya! i want love puppy but there is no way i can spend the amount they are! i do not think there is any place to get them cheaper... wish there was!!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #4
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

There is this one place called sweet be's, that has like the love puppy, the cheeky cat and dog, for like 12.99, but they have been out of stalk for like FOREVER... so i guess i am jut gunna have to get the clover and peace puppy.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

It depends if you want it with the code or not. If you want the code it is almost impossible to get it with out paying big prices. With no code you can get it for about $20.
Hope this helps
~Lego
lego is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
warrior catz rule

I like having webkinz with the code... maybe i will have to give up on the thought of having a brand new love pup...
xocaij is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

If you try to look in stores that do sell webkinz, you won't have much luck finding the Love Puppy, or the Sherbet Bunny. Once a webkinz is retired, the price will always increase and eventually, it will become harder to find, as you can tell. It's your decision, so if you don't want to buy them off of eBay or Amazon, then there isn't really any other place that has a better deal. At least that's what I know...

I hope you'll get your own Love Puppy & Sherbet Bunny soon!
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #8
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I don't wanna be a Negative Nancy (xD) but you won't be able to find them for normal Webkinz price, like, anywhere.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by xocaij
There is this one place called sweet be's, that has like the love puppy, the cheeky cat and dog, for like 12.99, but they have been out of stalk for like FOREVER... so i guess i am jut gunna have to get the clover and peace puppy.
really? how long have they been out of stock?
i googled the store
http://www.sweetbe.com/candystore/ca...k-p-16354.html
it says they do not sell them, but keep them listed for reference only,

Last edited by pinky719; 02-22-2010 at 07:19 PM..
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You might want to try looking at some thrift stores, garage sales, or flea markets. I've heard stories of people finding them dirt cheap.

I've found a Unicorn, St. Bernard, Grey Cat, and Basset Hound [without codes] for like $1 and a Black Lab and Monkey with codes for $.50.
Closed