Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Answered: Help Please!

Hey everyone! So you probably must be wondering what my problem is.
Well...heres how it goes.

-You know when you type stuff on WI,the background is blue? Well mine turns out white,and I don't really like it. Umm..its hard to explain. Let me show you an exmaple!

EX.
You type in "Webkinz Rocks" and you want to make it bold!
So you highlight it,and click on the bold thing,and it turns bold.

Well mine isn't like that,sadly.
When I highlight something,and change it to lets say..bold. Well, beside the text,it says "[B] [ /B]" and stuff like that. And it gets really annoying! It happens when I change the font size,the font,allignment, if I add a picture,link,and yeah you get it.

It used to work perfectly,but now it dosn't. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks a bunch!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MissGnomie
What browser are you using? I have the same thing happen, but it is because my browser (google chrome) shows the coding for the posts.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: Help Please!

Click on the little button in the reply box that has one blue A and one black A on it; that switches the editor modes. You must have accidentally pressed it by mistake.

In case you're confused, the button looks like this: Click the image to open in full size.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #3

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Click on the little button in the reply box that has one blue A and one black A on it; that switches the editor modes. You must have accidentally pressed it by mistake.

In case you're confused, the button looks like this: Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks! But I don't see that button
Old 02-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
summertime‚ô•
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

its all the way to the right. its at the top right hand corner of your typey box thing.
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by cutie patootie
its all the way to the right. its at the top right hand corner of your typey box thing.
Yes i know,but its not there D:
Old 02-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
summertime‚ô•
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you could ask a mod? i don't know what else to do if you can't see it....... you can ask them how to fix it if they can.
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #7

Okay. Thanks! I will soon.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #8

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

What browser are you using? I have the same thing happen, but it is because my browser (google chrome) shows the coding for the posts.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 07:49 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
I'm using Google Chrome too. So I guess that is why.
Thanks so much!
Closed