Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Help please

Do you have any friends or maybe some siblings that you played Webkinz with?

Maybe they would remember your username... and maybe if you remember your username, you'll have a better chance of remembering your password.

Do you keep papers by your computer with usernames and passwords written down? I do that and it's very helpful

Good luck! If you don't figure it out, I guess you'll have to make a new account...
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

If you lost all three, I don't really think there is much you can do. Try to think back to the day you moved, and see if you remember putting your secret codes in a certain place.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #13
Banned
FireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to allFireFlyz is a name known to all

There is nothing you can really do if you forget your password, username, and don't have any code.

If you know someone that has you on your friend list, look at their phone and see if you can find and remember your username. If you're still clueless on your password or any webkinz code, I guess you might be able to call GANZ at 1-866-WEB-KINZ. Though, there is only a slight posibility that they will be able to find/change your password. I'm not quite sure how their system works.

If you can't do anything, the only thing left to do is start fresh with anew account.

Last edited by FireFlyz; 07-18-2009 at 06:43 PM..
FireFlyz is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #14
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

You can't do anything about it...you can use any secret codes, though to make a new password. Just ask some of your friends if they know it. I **** can't find any codes, you will have to start over...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #15
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

You don't know your username, password, or secret code(s)? Ah! I believe the only way to get this issue solved is to contact anyone who might know your username or to search..... search very hard. Sorry though about your issue!!!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 08:30 PM   #16
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Good Luck and welcome to WW . Maybe once you get settled you will remember wher your codes or your password are. Sounds like you have alot on your mind right now. If in a little while you still have no luck, You will have to start over again !! But wait and see for a little !! Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-18-2009, 09:02 PM   #17

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

ask any of your friends/siblings if they remeber their own username and password for webkinz..and if they are your friend on webkinz world...you can just ask them for your username!!
by the way..welcome to WI!! i hope you enjoy it here!
Closed