Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Random Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help please!!

My nieces and I went to one of the Extravaganza events here and it was tons of fun. Well, each girl got a new pet and a $1 pet, when we got home I realized that the girls had taken the tags off their extravagance pets and they got mixed up. Well, these tags don't have the name of the pet on the back of them they only have numbers(WEX002) so if anyone got the Pink Poodle and/or the White Terrier and can me the numbers on the back of the tag WEX00? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!
Jane and her nieces
:wt:
Random Jane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help please!!

The 02 is the frog, 01 pink poodle, 07 W Terrier sorry I don't have the 00 so can't help there, but maybe this will be enough. Good luck ..
Old 05-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #3

Thanks! My nephew got a frog and it has an 02 so that means the numbers are consistent, so if someone has a poodle or a terrier I can match their number to one of the girls' tags.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Random Jane
Thanks! My nephew got a frog and it has an 02 so that means the numbers are consistent, so if someone has a poodle or a terrier I can match their number to one of the girls' tags.
Sorry I hit the send button before I meant too read my post again they are there.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #5

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Glad to see it worked out
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

did you buy a brown arabian horse? or a tiger? Those are the only other two that it could possibly be.
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #7

Thanks!! I didn't mean to put 00 I just needed the ones for the two dogs.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I see you got it all sorted out. I hope they like their new webbies! Sorry I got here late.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #9
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

WEX001is the pink poodle

I don't know what the white terrior is.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
amanda_76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

I have the same situation but we've mixed up the frog, pig and black poodle. I think the frog is WEX002. We also have WEX005 and WEX006.

My son is really excited to get them online but wants to know which one is which before naming them. Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Amanda
amanda_76 is offline Female
Closed