Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #11
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: help please!

thanks so much everyone! i love new info coming in ! i am going to throw out a random question whoever answers it correct will win a pet specific food to : the unicorn or brown horse! i do know the answer to this question,

how do you get the blowdryer trophies or the bowl and spatula trophies? good luck to you all!
KC Connection is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #12
Gifted

katie885 is just really nicekatie885 is just really nice

first off, it is a food , so you can't put it in your room. second, i'm almost certain it can go in a fridge, but i know it won't go in the vortex. i am not certain how much it will help your pet stats. and yes your pet will eat the food in a container and they will all be eaten at once. hope this helps!

---------- katie885 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

ny entering and winning competitions at the webkinz stadium. the blowdryer from beauty comtests and the bowl and spatula from cooking contests.

Last edited by katie885; 02-09-2009 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
katie885 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #13
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by katie885
first off, it is a food , so you can't put it in your room. second, i'm almost certain it can go in a fridge, but i know it won't go in the vortex. i am not certain how much it will help your pet stats. and yes your pet will eat the food in a container and they will all be eaten at once. hope this helps!

---------- katie885 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

ny entering and winning competitions at the webkinz stadium. the blowdryer from beauty comtests and the bowl and spatula from cooking contests.
true, but how? is the question there is a certain way. look closely in webkinz stadium there is a difference between geting the medal or the trophy.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #14
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

If you were to trade it on this site it goes for about 35000 kc and up so it's much more worth keeping it or trading it rather than feeding it to a pet for any reason at all. I've found it fit in all the different refridgerators that I have {have it in dog PSI bone fridge right now} but have never tried it in vortex {which will hold food, clothes, assorted other things like toys, just about everything and can mix up what all you are trying to store if you don't want all food or all whatever}. As for winning it, I've won it twice, but I don't remember the number{s}. I have one of mine stored and the other one I traded away {but of course can't say for what}; it was worth it, to me because it was something very hard to get otherwise so both of us seemed happy with the trade. I have been using elubin site under game tips, other games {jellybean, of course} to get an approximate starting point {although sometimes I vary it a bit even starting out because they don't have every level it seems} but it definitely helped me win the 2 I did win.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #15
I know that we are a
Gifted

Donation Award 

wow! that is so cool! i am so happy for you. it would be easier to have two so you can trade one ( if you want )!
Closed

Tags
a karate girl