Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: help please!

hi i just got a super jar of jelly beans and had a question.

1: if i put it in my room will my pet eat it one by one or all at once?
2: will it still eat them if in a container ( ex. vortex)
3: how much will it help my pets stats.?

if you can help great! if you cant or do nkot own tell me ho wyou thunk you will get yours? trading or the actual way from playing it... if you do, after i get a couple of each i will tell how i got mine and what number i guessed or trade?

thanks!
KC Connection is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 09:20 PM   #2
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Default Re: help please!

Yes your pet will eat it! once your pet eats it, it's gone. the entire jar.
****It is not a room decoration!
do not but the jar in any storage. it only fits in the fridge

do not feed it to your pets. That jar is very valuable. It's worth a great trade!!!

Put the jar in the fridge! first just to be safe, make sure your pets hunger is 100 so they wont eat it while u move the jar to the fridge.

Congrats!

---------- calabelle added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh I didnt see your last part. I won my own jar. I guess on the 2nd guess of 2050. I did trade mine. We are not allowed to say what we traded it for but I can tell you it was an awesome trade, here in the GE, of course!
GL!

Last edited by calabelle; 02-06-2009 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
calabelle is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
r-jay is on a distinguished road

congratulations on winning the jelly bean jar , its so hard to win, so it makes it very special .like calabelle said its not a decoration i wish it were, i would keep it very safe, congratulations again.

---------- r-jay added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh calabelle, i just seen that you won the jar too, congratulations to you too, you are both very lucky, i come close but havent been fortunate enough to guess right, but its fun trying.

Last edited by r-jay; 02-06-2009 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Well first off Congratulations on winning the Jelly Bean Jar! I have also won a Jelly Bean Jar too! It is highly coveted, so my best advice is to just store it in a fridge until you want to .... a). have your pet eat it b). trade in the GE c) give it to some one as a gift.
Oh and my winning number was 6100!
lollie is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

WOW! Very cool. It seems like calabelle answered it for you!

nope, never won.
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by r-jay
congratulations on winning the jelly bean jar , its so hard to win, so it makes it very special .like calabelle said its not a decoration i wish it were, i would keep it very safe, congratulations again.

---------- r-jay added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

oh calabelle, i just seen that you won the jar too, congratulations to you too, you are both very lucky, i come close but havent been fortunate enough to guess right, but its fun trying.
i never said that i won it or traded quite yet!
Old 02-07-2009, 02:24 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Your pet will eat the whole jar at once if given a chance. I've read somewhere that it is a "superfood" and will fill all the meters to 100, no matter how low they are. We won a jar recently, but we're not about to try this out! It's safely stored in a fridge.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #8
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

congrats on winning do not give it to your pet(i mean you can but it is super rare)and if you fed it to him he would probably eat them all at once
2: will it still eat them if in a container ( ex. vortex)no you can't put them in a vortex only in a fridge
3: how much will it help my pets stats.?i can't help on this sorry
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #9
I know that we are a
Gifted

Donation Award 

thanks! all of you i still would like more posts :0 i did trade for mine sorry i would tell what i traded but i cant
Old 02-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

Hey, Ya i think the pet eats it all at once and yes you can put it in a vortex..i think.....well actually i think the vortex is only for. clothes and toys.

and congrats!
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a karate girl