Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

restigouche will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: HELP IN PARK

Hello,
I am having trouble getting the garbage in the park.
Others run over me, are faster and I can click on it
and the other pet gets it.
Also some pets seem to move faster than mine.
I have cleared my cache and undressed my pet
but nothing helps. Anyone have any tips.
Thanks in advance. It is nice that more experienced members help the newcomers. We appreciate it.

Last edited by restigouche; 02-09-2010 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: not long enough
restigouche is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: HELP IN PARK

I am sorry that you are unable to collect trash.

How old is your computer? That may be a problem.

Other than that, I'd just say that you aren't getting any luck.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Hi and welcome to WI! You're right, this is the place for help!

You can start with this "tracking" thread. The first few posts have information and even though the trash can't really be tracked, there are plenty of tips to be found from those posting:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...bruary-599942/

I'll share a tip someone shared with me - although, I admit I haven't tried it yet. Allegedly, two-footed pets, like the snowman and duck (can't think of others right now) run a little faster than the four-footed ones. I cannot verify that, but that came from someone who is an avid trash collector.

My other suggestion is to stay out of KC+ and stick to regular KC. There are a lot of bullies in KC+ at the moment. The amount of trash is the same in either system. Check the above thread link for more tips. Good luck!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #4
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I see some of the pets are sliding, does anyone know how to do that?
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

gricks3 is on a distinguished road

I also was having trouble collecting trash but I figured out where the trash mostly appears and I will stay near the area so I can get at least 1 or 2 pieces. Right now it seems to be appearing every 5 minutes. Good luck.
gricks3 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #6
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
Hi and welcome to WI! You're right, this is the place for help!

You can start with this "tracking" thread. The first few posts have information and even though the trash can't really be tracked, there are plenty of tips to be found from those posting:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...bruary-599942/

I'll share a tip someone shared with me - although, I admit I haven't tried it yet. Allegedly, two-footed pets, like the snowman and duck (can't think of others right now) run a little faster than the four-footed ones. I cannot verify that, but that came from someone who is an avid trash collector.

My other suggestion is to stay out of KC+ and stick to regular KC. There are a lot of bullies in KC+ at the moment. The amount of trash is the same in either system. Check the above thread link for more tips. Good luck!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tizens-598295/

I think you grabbed the wrong thread by accident
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

I did, I'm so sorry! I had copied that one in for someone else earlier and...not sure what happened after that. Well, hey, if she gets tired of looking for trash, she can go get something to eat.

Thanks for catching that!
Old 02-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #8
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

I am sorry you are having problems I have also been told to use a bird or fish. The problem is some people do not understand that right now 1 piece of trash is put in the park for each pet so if you grab more than one piece you are actually taking someone else's. Many are unaware and some are just greedy and selfish. I try to go to parks with as few pets as possible and stick to the areas that I know trash shows in. Good luck I hope that when they bump up the amount of trash everyone will be able to get some.
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Sorry you've been having the problems! I'm not sure how to get to the pieces of trash quickly, but if you're in the clubhouse with a good or small group of people, you could just ask if you can take turns.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #10
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

All I can say is you are not alone. I have not spent much time trying to get trash as of yet but the time I did spend I rarely saw any.
Closed